Canadian Hot Rod Tour "Points West" 2016

Hey Fargo Dad

I live in the Soo. If you would like to get together for a coffee let me know.
Would love to see your truck. I drove a 52 dodge truck in my teenage years and now i wish i had kept it.
The tow truck is alot of fun now though.
seven, zero, five, nine 89 eight nine 7 five

Pete

Thanks Pete. But it's too late. I just got into New Market. Went through the Soo yesterday and spent the night in Bruce Mines. Didn't see your post until now. Many thanks for the generous offer.

No problem I will meet you guys on the way back through glad you had a good trip.
Also a little shout out to frank
Just saw his interview on sootoday.com and all I can say is
Sir you are a great ambassador for the car world
Well done

Pete

Well the tour is approaching and I am still down under so won't be there unfortunately. I hope all goes well Frank and that you all have a safe and enjoyable tour.

Drive safe everyone.

Neil, will likely be over by the time we arrive in Moose Jaw but thanks for posting.

Thanks Gary. Maybe next time?

Photos anyone?

Is it possible to entice any of the 20 folks who don't have a pic of their car on the tour page to send theirs to Frank?

I'm sure he's up to his ass in alligators already, but you know...it would be nice to see your cars.

Only 17 things on my "to-do" list still. Very much looking forward to meeting everyone.

I'm praying that the weather improves considerably by the time you all get to B.C. It has been extremely wet here, to say the least. Usually in July we get nothing but sun and hot days...not this year it seems.

Only 70 hours before the Ontario guys hit the road. Good luck everyone! :)

Not really sure you want a pic of our daily driver.
Both the TT truck and the Model A are both on axle stands in the garage.
Long story, but going to Kenora, then a couple of hours drive to the sister in law's.

In New Market, bunked in with my brother. Have had a great trip East, mostly using Highway 2 across the Northern States. 2731 miles so far, door to door. Planning on being at the Marriott in Vaughn around check-in time on Monday, (3:00 p.m.). Anyone else gonna be there?
Looking forward to seeing everyone and getting on the road.

Jonathan, people will likely start arriving around that time. We'll be there after 4:30.

Hey Franque, got the long roof this trip. Trip's been really great so far and the organized part hasn't even started yet. :D:D

Every one is getting Xited!!. Can't make it to DD this year HUGE BBQ in back yard, expecting 130+ this year. have a safe trip!!!

In New Market, bunked in with my brother. Have had a great trip East, mostly using Highway 2 across the Northern States. 2731 miles so far, door to door. Planning on being at the Marriott in Vaughn around check-in time on Monday, (3:00 p.m.). Anyone else gonna be there?
Looking forward to seeing everyone and getting on the road.

We should arrive about 3 ish as well along with Barry,Vicky,Lorne and Barb

Tim and Di

Not really sure you want a pic of our daily driver.
Both the TT truck and the Model A are both on axle stands in the garage.
Long story, but going to Kenora, then a couple of hours drive to the sister in law's.

Brian
Doesn't matter about the vehicles (Disappointment) as much as you and Marilyn making the trip this year:cool::cool::D

Tim

Brian
Doesn't matter about the vehicles (Disappointment) as much as you and Marilyn making the trip this year:cool::cool::D

Tim

Tim, you are correct, this really is all about the people.Can't miss the tour and all of the good people we have met over the years.
Can't even comment on not having either of the vehicles going with us, just frustrating!

We can catch up during the Ontario leg of the tour.

Regards,
Brian

....I feel your pain, Brian. I'll be at the Orillia coffee stop and we can weep and gnash our teeth together....

I can relate to all of you thrashing to be ready to go hoping you all go luck . put in a fresh motor in a month ago and the bugs have been unreal hope there gone now . happy travels see every one in moose jaw that's where I just in . thanks for making this happen frank .