Canadian Hot Rod Tour "Points West" 2016

THE THRASH IS OVER !!!
I roll tomorrow after work, my Christ what an ordeal this has been. Gonna be a sharp ear, nose and eyes for the first few hours and some good will from the gods of speed. Yea Haaaaa

Finally some potential good news on the weather front.

This morning's updated forecast for Kamloops is GOOD from the 19th to the 22nd of the month. Highs reaching 30ºC.

Now here is some good news! Thank's for the bright report Shaune, and Coco' too!
I have only a couple tasks to get done before we rip outa here to catch up with the crew into Calgary.
Travel safe all!
Greg

Changing forecast???

As usual environment Canada has changed its' mind again. Could be damp days now up to the 20th...but the 21st for the trip down to the coast from Kamloops is still looking good.

I'm still many hours away from having a running car, but we're working on it!

I wondering if anyone can tell me what the host hotel is in Langley or if they are doing a sort of gathering in Langley tomorrow night? I couldn't make it this time around and would love to just come out and say hi

It was a short leg (1 day) that Karen and I got to hang with the group; howevere it was a great time!!! It was very good to see a bunch of the Gang we haven't see for some time, and as usual, met a whole bunch of 'new' folks!! We look forward to participating the next time something of this nature comes up. Thanks everyone for making us feel welcome! Hope the journey is fantastic!!!
Greg & Karen

Val & I made the trip from Kamloops down to Langley and also enjoyed the banquet thoroughly. We did take nearly 300 photos, so I will try and start posting the good stuff later this evening.

The weather couldn't have been better for that leg...must have been my great voodoo dance that did it! Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Having to take the Honda instead of the '33 was a huge letdown...next time.

Sorry folks...just spent over an hour fighting with Photobucket and couldn't get a single pic to load. I'll try again tomorrow.

Trying again

From the tour a few days ago.
IMG_5496_zpses41zt9z.jpg

Looks like it's working again...the above pic was taken at the Squilax-Anglemont highway and the Number 1 as the tour was headed in to Kamloops. This is 10 kms east of Chase.

IMG_5493_zpsajrh6rvw.jpg

IMG_5491_zpsu5xs9dsa.jpg

IMG_5489_zpsrutnmu9w.jpg

IMG_5488_zpso7nefayr.jpg

IMG_5486_zpsmrv1c7bd.jpg

IMG_5484_zpszbyydlmu.jpg

We spent about 2 1/2 hours there waiting patiently as the cars came through in small groups. Enjoyed every minute of it.
IMG_5481_zpsk8nynfg0.jpg

IMG_5479_zps4k1go4ut.jpg
IMG_5478_zpssii8ngsi.jpg

IMG_5476_zpsu3mvmitu.jpg

IMG_5477_zpst6g8oebo.jpg

IMG_5475_zps6uoplvgu.jpg

Nice sunny day as you were all headed in to Kamloops.

Hmmm, looks like I missed a whole lot of cars. Sorry about that. We'll make up for it at Kamloops.

IMG_5442_zpsctp3hm8m.jpg

A notice just popped up on the Photobucket site...doing some maintenance, so there may be some performance issues.

I'll post what I have and come back later for more punishment.

IMG_5555_zpsitxij6v8.jpg

IMG_5554_zpst1yovgbi.jpg

IMG_5553_zpsazsy2qnh.jpg

IMG_5552_zpst4ezwfyh.jpg

IMG_5551_zpst55t6cin.jpg

IMG_5549_zpscjttqrax.jpg

IMG_5548_zps9hugvmrl.jpg

IMG_5547_zpsvq1esb8j.jpg

IMG_5546_zpsmcq2cbv5.jpg

IMG_5545_zpsqyax3vgp.jpg

IMG_5544_zps0louganz.jpg

IMG_5543_zpsot7ifqpu.jpg