project 33

Neil...............looking very nice. Is that a Lebaron-Bonney roof assy ??

Plus I apologize for my comment on the front bumper. When I looked at the photo initially it looked rusty but today it is nice and shiny. Must have been the reflection on my screen or something...................:)

Not a reflection on your screen Keith. More like a reflection from whatever it is that's on the floor. Cardboard maybe, or wood? I get the same rusty look.

Car is looking fabulous now! :)

Not a reflection on your screen Keith. More like a reflection from whatever it is that's on the floor. Cardboard maybe, or wood? I get the same rusty look.

Car is looking fabulous now! :)

Yes Coco it is cardboard I put it on that part of the shop floor for a few reasons... one is that it is easier on my feet and back, two is to prevent any overspray from parts sticking to the floor and three is it is warmer to lay on for the under stuff. :cool:

Yes Coco it is cardboard I put it on that part of the shop floor for a few reasons... one is that it is easier on my feet and back, two is to prevent any overspray from parts sticking to the floor and three is it is warmer to lay on for the under stuff. :cool:

Good idea. Now I know what I can do with all these damn Ikea boxes!

Very nice however, not that it's any of my business but I don't like you choice of seat covers. My grandfather, OTOH would have approved (my grandmother....not so much) :D

Every time I watch that short video...it brings a big smile to my face. Just gorgeous and sounds mighty fine! :)

Thanks Neal....great little video.......looks pretty dry there........

I've tried to redo this post to the best of my memory (ha ha ha) the photos (thanks to photobucket had disappeared) there may be some blank spots? But for the most part the jist of it is back.

Nice car. You know when you stop for gas or whatever, that some old guy is going to come up and say, "she's in pretty nice shape."

I thought I had posted these,,, guess I didn't? Here are a couple finished shots.
100699348_10158303345517530_1382260161074167808_n.jpg
100733382_10158303345647530_6674925536478756864_n.jpg

The first pic I seen with the vette wheels on the car,, I thought,,, oh,,,, what are they gonna do about that!!!
Great save!!
Incredible amount of incredible work!
Fred