A bit more progress on the 33

DSCN0334.JPG

DSCN0336.JPG

DSCN0335.JPG

DSCN0337.JPG

DSCN0341.JPG

thanks for peeking in..

Last edited:
Waiting on headlights and hood sheet metal. I think there is a bit of confusion on these headlight.,, thinking they may not be as advertised? Not so sure they are 33/34? The rings and reflector kit does not fit them.. too big..? Wrong kit??

DSCN0351.JPG

DSCN0352.JPG

DSCN0355.JPG

Last edited:
Turns out this is the wrong kit for these buckets,, so new ones ordered,, it could be awhile? But dash and wheel installed.

DSCN0345.JPG

DSCN0346.JPG
DSCN0359.JPG

Thanks for peeking in

Last edited:
Thanks for posting up the great photos, Neal. Good looking ride and I like the colour too.....:)

Awww, c'mon now...how can you show stuff like that to us mere mortals. Have a heart for Pete's sake! :eek:

Ha ha ha Coco

Hood on, need some hood lacing yet and still waiting on headlites and windshield pillar pads.

DSCN0356.JPG

DSCN0368.JPG

DSCN0370.JPG

Thanks for peeking in
DSCN0371.JPG
DSCN0372.JPG

Last edited:
I think with a high end build like that he should leave on that front bumper just for conversations sake. Y'know.....my wife found out how much I spent on this car and didn't have any $ left for replating.......:)

Unfortunately for me, my wife is a retired bookkeeper/office manager and I can't get away with anything. Especially when the Visa bill comes in !!

Looks sharp Bash, I have been thinking about putting big lights on my roadster just for a change, I'll have to get onto The Old Car Centre and order some, a bit late for Christmas Present now though.

Looks sharp Bash, I have been thinking about putting big lights on my roadster just for a change, I'll have to get onto The Old Car Centre and order some, a bit late for Christmas Present now though.

John I quite like the look of the big lights.

Woo hoo! my parts showed up yesterday... now she's all together time to get her running and wheel alignment ..... Yippee!

DSCN0382.JPG

DSCN0384.JPG

DSCN0379.JPG
DSCN0385.JPG

thanks for peeking in

Last edited:
Neil...............looking very nice. Is that a Lebaron-Bonney roof assy ??

Plus I apologize for my comment on the front bumper. When I looked at the photo initially it looked rusty but today it is nice and shiny. Must have been the reflection on my screen or something...................:)

Neil...............looking very nice. Is that a Lebaron-Bonney roof assy ??

Plus I apologize for my comment on the front bumper. When I looked at the photo initially it looked rusty but today it is nice and shiny. Must have been the reflection on my screen or something...................:)

No problem Keith I was wondering what you meant by that? lol
The top is from Rod Tops.

Last edited:
Nice looking car, Bash! Very classy looking....will probably to wait a bit to see pictures from the first drive ;-)
Awesome.