project 33

Chasing the dogs...or chasing the neighbour lady? C'mon now, you don't expect us to believe that line, do you? :D

Honest... going to borrow a metal detector to see if I can find it.. not so worried about the camera but the card has a whack of photos on it I would like to recover. I just can't believe that I can not see it in the grass... spent 3 hours looking for it and I knew exactly the path I took as the grass was bent over????? WTF really! Also I am to old and the neighbors to homely to chase :cool: LOL.

Bash

Frame now in metallic sparkle power coat..

DSCN0226.JPG

DSCN0227.JPG

Here you go Coco and no still haven't found my camera going out to look for it again later this time borrowed a metal detector.. wish me luck,, still can't believe I can not see it!!!! :mad:

Bash

Last edited:
Oh Yeah! Now that is NICE!

Definitely looking forward to the re-assembly...which means we really hope that you find that camera! :)

My beautiful bride found my camera.. I had given up and was about to sacrifice it to the lawn mower in hope that the card would be undamaged but she found it.. no wonder I love her.. Now as a side note here it was found no where near where I thought I lost it.. and the reason???? our new puppy hauled it off into the tall grass 30 feet from where I was looking.. happy days though I found it and everything is good.

Bash :cool:

No problem coco let me know if there is anything specific you would like taken? I haven't got the rack on yet.

DSCN0231.JPG

DSCN0232.JPG

DSCN0233.JPG

DSCN0234.JPG

DSCN0237.JPG

Thanks for peeking in

Bash

Last edited:
Hoo boy, that ass end is looking pretty busy there. But nice, very nice!

So both the pipes feed into that one central exhaust tip, do they?

....damn, Bash,,, you've created a fine piece of hot rod art with that chassis....Holy Crap! Love that colour...

....damn, Bash,,, you've created a fine piece of hot rod art with that chassis....Holy Crap! Love that colour...

No kidding. To say the least that is genuinely outstanding. As good as I've seen in any of the magazines or those fake TV shows. Just gorgeous! :)

Thanks guys but I can't/won't take credit for building this chassis it was built in Kelowna and has been a thorn in my a$$ from the start.