1962 Triumph Roadster Project

Thanks all to you fellas for your kind comments. I will keep plugging away at it this winter and next. Little steps.........they all add up.....:)

Have to do some maintainance work on the '54 Wagon before the CanadianRodder tour next July. 20,000 miles since 2007 and a few things that I want to change....

By the way Cody....I belong to the "less is more" car club......and your Pickup fits that criteria too !!!

Last edited:
Thanks, everyone for your kind comments. Spent the last few days sorting out parts, finding stuff, organizing and some strategy.....haha:)

302 going to machine shop next week. The next step.....

Thanks, everyone for your kind comments. Spent the last few days sorting out parts, finding stuff, organizing and some strategy.....haha:)

302 going to machine shop next week. The next step.....

Keith.............might I ask who is doing your engine work?

Bgbkwndo.

Thanks Earl......been doing little things and waiting for a couple of key brake bracket parts then I can finish plumbing the front brakes. Rears are done.
So, been putting doors back together...window track/latches/handles/ etc etc and a lot of other small stuff.

Keith

I too have enjoyed watching your progress on your build:cool::cool:
I don't have a tendency to make comment on builds vs just looking in to see what is happening with them. Keep up the good work !!!! I will be watching:D:D

Tim

That TR has come on fantastic Keith, man you'll like the ride in that and it will sound just right as well, good for you and Jen.

It was great talking to you too Eugene. Hope you find a set of 333 heads at the right price !!!:):)

Well, I have finished plumbing the front brake system, the rear having been done when the chassis was bare. I am using a TR6 pedal assy, booster, and master cylinder. They fit right in as the TR6 body tub is the same.
Have decided to go with Dot5 Silicone as I have used it successfully in the past.
Pickup some more fluid tomorrow and my wife will help in the pedal process :)

Also installed the gas tank as the fuel lines are already in. Also mocking up where the gas pedal will go. The tin can replicates the rough position of the spoon pedal. No problem.

Great progress Keith, good to see, that colour will suit the car to, but mate that is an English car so the brake booster is on the wrong side,:D,, You have progressed really well with that.

Coming along nicely. I must say, that colour is perfect. I love how it offsets black & chrome
Thanks for the pics, they are inspiring