1962 Triumph Roadster Project

Thanks David.....aiming for spring 2017......gotta have something to do the next two winters.

Very nice Keith, looks like you will have a great ride, I've always liked that body style and with the 302 going in it solves the power problem they had. Great car
Is it going on the Points West Tour in July

A couple of more progress photos. The car should be together and home within a week.

Looks like you're getting there with your project. Its beautiful. I have always liked pale yellow cars. Very nice.

Thanks fellas.......getting the colour to our satisfaction was a chore...:)
But you should see the gorgeous girl at Lordco who mixes the paint...........

And, Ewald.....no it will not be going on the Cdn rodder tour...........

Last edited:
Keith............is there going to be another colour added to the scheme? Maybe a stripe, or something else?

Bgbkwndo.

No stripes on car. Want it to look "understated".

Wheels will be semi gloss mid grey like the Dunlop Magnesium wheels that adorned MG Twin cams in the 60's

Our tour car will be the '54 Ford Wagon (again):)

Last edited:
Our TR4 project arrived home tonight courtesy Ron's Towing of PG. Thanks Norm. My wife's nickname is "Humphrey" for the car.
While it sits high at the moment there is no motor/trans in the car and the tire sizes are all skewed so the new ones will fit the fender openings better.

Looking good Keith, now the fun begins, looking forward to watching your progress over the winter.