1935 Ford Project -2Dr Sedan to 3W Coupe

Ooh very nice!! The video shows the poetry in motion.... I see you didn't bring the fenders with Ya! Haha, well on the outside anyways. I really like the entire car. Good thing it isn't too close, as I would never get anything done....looking at it, finding more and more interesting well executed touches of talent.
Thanks again for sharing.
Greg

Ooh very nice!! The video shows the poetry in motion.... I see you didn't bring the fenders with Ya! Haha, well on the outside anyways. I really like the entire car. Good thing it isn't too close, as I would never get anything done....looking at it, finding more and more interesting well executed touches of talent.
Thanks again for sharing.
Greg

Greg -The front fenders had to be removed for the rental trailer tire securement straps. Sure helps to have easily demountable fenders....

Nice stuff Dave, time consuming work with those.

Looks like you've got plenty of white stuff at your place.

Baptism on a country road! Can I have an AMEN! Can I have a Hallelujah!

(The car whispered in my ear...."drive me, drive me"....)

You better wash that shit off soon David and spray it with CRC or similar stuff
Good to see you are enjoying it.

Hey thanks for the cool comments, I appreciate the feedback....
Second shakedown run this time for two hours.......

Drop dead beautiful winter's day -dry roads, cold, sunny, so I went for a spin to the pie shop..... It just doesn't get any better than that!

ZMWlxOql.jpg

0BbtszCl.jpg

5XpoZNXl.jpg

OvkwX6yl.jpg

I agree, great proportions, excellent details. The fenders are pretty much invisible. And he's driving the friggen thing.

Sheldon

Atta' boy!! Hard to imagine what your project started out as. It's really got the look now. Is a trip to the great white dyno in the cards? If so we'll see you there. We run a vintage motorbike there at Speed Week. blackajsracing.com
:) John

A friend goes nearly every year and he asked if I wanted to go with (in my car). I need to put some serious miles on it this spring and summer before I make the pilgrimage......

glad to see you got your engine problem sorted out--great looking car----now the fun really begins:D