1935 Ford Project -2Dr Sedan to 3W Coupe

Very cool:cool:.
Most people don't realize how much engineering, hard work,and $$ goes into building a cool ride like this.
thanks for the update ,linc

Hey….so I guess I’m only 6 years late to this party! So here’s the issue…I can’t see any pics before post #438 on June 11, 2016, aall the pics before that just have a banner that reads “unavailable on photobucket”. I’m possibly going to attempt a 1936 3 window conversion from a 2 door sedan. I’d really love to see all the pics of the fabrication process if possible…it would really help in my planning and building. I’m really new here, I don’t know if I’m able to see them somewhere else or what. Can someone please help me figure this out.

...thanks for the feedback....getting used to new hosting and I edited the previous post where the pics went to Hell in a basket. New pics using Imgur....
Hey is there a way I’d be able to see, or get a copy of the old photobucket pics? I’m going to attempt a 36 Tudor to 3 window coupe conversion. Those pics would be a HUGE help for me.

VDxT: The pics disappeared because a few years back, some overpaid douchenozzle @ photobucket decided extorting customers with exorbitant rates was a good business model. Well, their plan failed miserably, but left countless forums over a widespread range of hobbies/topics with huge holes in all the pics which had previously played a big part in telling their stories. So, unless you're able to contact the original poster directly, (Last seen Aug 3, 2020) I don't think your wish is going to come true.
But the sedan to coupe magic trick has been done by others, have a look on the H.A.M,B., or look for a webpage related to the Shop that was doing the work.......

** Text below copied & pasted from Post #3 on pg 1
"Needless to say, this serious metal work is way, way beyond my skill level and Stony Smith at Oddball Kustoms will be doing the honours. I bought this body because it is the most solid piece I have ever seen and should make a very nice bare metal car. Sure the door bottoms and cowl lower edges need a little love but nothing too serious and it needs floors, etc. Pics will follow..."

Since this thread is revived, I would love to see what the big bad linc was ??

I remember following this build on the Ontario rodders site if my memory serves me. Was a very interesting build. I don’t remember anything being said about a big bad linc?

Yeah you guys could be right…I’m getting a lot of confused lately….but I don’t remember the Lincoln.

I am pretty sure that was Dave’s car GFaRT. The chop was a great effort from many members of this site…He made up T-shirts too for that event (‘the chop’)….i couldn’t make it out, there are a few guys popping in still currently that were there if I recall correctly.