What Did You Do Today? (2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
...our son and his family are coming over today (Boxing Day) for the day!

Have spent MOST of the morning TRYING to explain the meaning of Boxing Day to some of my American buddys!!! :rolleyes: :eek:

Try explaining to them "Wrestling Day", celebrated in the City of Williams Lake
in British Columbia, on January 2nd.

Bgbkwndo.

Doug, I remember those early Tim's (sorry to say given the anniversary) ;)

Greg, glad Karen could keep that package a secret. Shirt looks good.:)

Great day, enjoyed the family both near and far! Even got to enjoy A Canadian Rodder 'Family' thing; my wife bought me a very cool Canadian Rodder T-Shirt! Here I am showing it off while leaning on another very cool gift from my girlfriend, Signed Richard Petty long reach floor jack.....damn I'm a lucky guy :cool:

I sure wish everyone else had a great day as well!
Greg
Are you a lucky guy because you got two car related gifts or because you got a gift from both your wife AND your girlfriend (or both).

Cody, stop in for some Christmas cheer, We'll chat. Haha

Shout out to one of "ours", thanks Bill B for taking the package ('Ol gas pump) with you on your Western Tour, and dropping at my brothers! That was a monkey off my back. Thank You.
Greg

Another great day, not at work, but play in the shop:cool:
Built, or better said, finished off some shock brackets for HotRodGirl's little Model T project. We will test fit tomorrow.
Peace :)

Greg

My pleasure Greg, back home yesterday afternoon. 3300k in 3-1/2 days. Not bad for an old fart. haha

Something accomplished

Finally I completed a task when mentioning.
Over the Christmas break, I replaced the u joints, all 4 tie rod ends and picked up my trunk latch from the local locksmith and re-installed it. Never had a key for it, works good. Should work in glovebox, but doesn't. Leave that for another day.

Plans are a hi-boy frame built from scratch, lengthened 4" out front, Mustang Cobra drive train 5.0 5 speed manual, 8.8 rear end 4 link rear with coil overs, 4" drop i beam front suspension, 3" chop on the car.

My first hotrod so its learn as I go, not new to cars though.

My last project...............

Just threw a little snow around
10890626_1554418871468962_633649518_n.jpg

Well I was going to post in the 2015 post but it is closed, oh well never mind because it is 2015 here and a great time was had last night, hahaha, yeah and had worked yesterday but a fugging funny thing happened this morning in 2015 on the way home, oh well I guess I will wait another day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.