What Did You Do Today? (2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure it belongs here but I did DO it, or DIDNT do it......
In the past there has been pictures of the 3 wooden monkeys kicking around here. Well here are my 3, keepers of the garage

:D
imagejpg1_zps9eaa6f97.jpg

WOW so that's the green your talking about. I like the looks of that ! :D very bold.

Last edited:
Dry roads and +5 in Calgary

Took the black car out to run a few errands, guess you could call it a pre-Christmas treat!

Dry roads and +5 in Calgary

Took the black car out to run a few errands, guess you could call it a pre-Christmas treat!

I was thinking; how "pops" would have enjoyed it too!

Hope we can set a date in the New Year for computer stuff.

In the mean time ... "HAVE A COOL YULE and a FRANTIC FIRST! :D:D

Due to the boy getting married this winter and favourite daughter at higher education I have had to implement THIS in my driveway......

imagejpg1_zps405f7e26.jpg

Great financial plan...early enough though??

Finished the wiring for the under the dash electric wipers on the 55. The kit was easy to install, other than the removal of the old wiper arms. The old arms appeared to have been installed over fresh paint/overspray as they were "glued" on and required some serious experience/tools/effort to remove. Scott, thanks for your assistance and guidance! The 2 speed wipers installed now and tested, I am very happy and now moved onto other tasks.
A couple weeks ago there was a couple hours spent exchanging parts of a couple dash gauge pods to make the 'best' useable package. This is ready for install along with the new speedo cable.
I'm liking some holiday time = shop time :)
Greg

Old fart... the Partidge in pears was delicous!! Lords a leaping-- different! maids a milking-- very nice touch!!! Frank

Man I sure do like Tim Hortons when I am there, great tucker and coffee to. I saw their big boat in Victoria Harbour and what a great rig.

Funny thing happened to me today, we get a text for our strt times etc and when I got the truck and trailer to the Container Park it was all done, hahaha, well at least I had an early mark. I turned up back at the truck park and onther guy was there with diesel leeking out of his fuel tank. After some cleaning and investigating I discovered he had a leek in one of the welds 3/4 of the way up the tank, so my suggestion to him was just run it on half until after Christmas, of course it had to be on the chassis side. I told him I will weld it up for him iof he can wait until after christmas new year. He has another tank as well but it is always the feed tank if something is going to go wrong, .......... h'mm eh, ........ bugger.

Last edited:
Great day, enjoyed the family both near and far! Even got to enjoy A Canadian Rodder 'Family' thing; my wife bought me a very cool Canadian Rodder T-Shirt! Here I am showing it off while leaning on another very cool gift from my girlfriend, Signed Richard Petty long reach floor jack.....damn I'm a lucky guy :cool:

I sure wish everyone else had a great day as well!
Greg

Loaded my truck with two motors for delivery. Heading west this morning and hope to see Gregs new Toy tomorrow.

...our son and his family are coming over today (Boxing Day) for the day!

Have spent MOST of the morning TRYING to explain the meaning of Boxing Day to some of my American buddys!!! :rolleyes: :eek:

Boxing day?

Never thought much about what boxing day means, just a holiday after Christmas, must be for something, think you may have to explain to some Canadians too.:D

....took the BGBDLINC out for a spin. About 6 degrees and sunny and the landscape has not changed, except for a few leaves, from this pic I took months and months ago!
Aaaaaah, relaxing in the Banana Belt....

Never thought much about what boxing day means, just a holiday after Christmas, must be for something, think you may have to explain to some Canadians too.:D

Boxing Day is an old English tradition where a present in a box was given to the lesser folks in the household or something like that.

Of course, being in the Commonwealth, Canada picked up the holiday.

Its now more about shopping at the big city malls.
In Black Diamond,everything is closed except for the food store, and the two liquor stores.

boxing day.

Well glad to have boxing day off and now know why, all we have open is of course...Walmart. Yes my girls are going shopping, not I heading to the gym.:D

Greg, when did I miss you getting or having that '55 Chebby ?
I must of been asleep at the keyboard. :)
Oh, and nice gifts you lucky dog.

Boxing Day was a holiday tradition celebrating the day following Christmas Day, when servants and tradesmen would receive gifts, known as a "Christmas box", from their bosses or employers

Boxing Day is an old English tradition where a present in a box was given to the lesser folks in the household or something like that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.