What Did You Do Today? (2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning, I shovelled more snow….something that wasn't suppose to happen during the night. Another 3 inches.

Running out of room in the backyard, don't know where I will put anymore so I think I will open up the hot tub and shovel snow into it…at least it will melt it.

I woke up with no head ache soo got up. That's it so far. Plan to be in the new shop for the day starting on new steering column for the Willys sedan and stare at the Willys coupe and plan its future...That's enough for today !
Happy New Year to all !! Colin

Woke up with a bad hang over. And today we have our annual open house.How am i ever going to get through this???:p:p:p

Cheers
PeterB

Had Left over Chinese food for breakfast... fed the horses they got treats for the new year,,, gonna go for a drive see a few people today.. just mess around with the bride,,,Happy New year to all the Canadian Rodder Folk...

Put in a few brake lines, cleaned parts, painted some bolts and the taillight housings, installed the rear side markers. Found out a few more parts I have to order.

Sheldon

I looked out at the mountain of snow in our yard and went to the shop to play old cars. Got out of my grouchy mood working on suspension components......:)

Went over to the stepson's house to fix their dining room table. The slides had apparently been broken for about 50 years!

He sold his Chevelle a couple of days ago and has a pocketful of cash just burning a hole. So it is a new 5 horse compressor, new Millermatic 212 Mig welder, HUGE new tool box and heaven only knows what else. And I thought I was bad! :D

Oh, and a new shop as soon as the snow vacates the premises.

I woke up breathing ... so that's a good start to the new year.
Drove into town to pick our daughter up at a sleepover.
Spent the rest of the day staying warm.

Last edited:
I woke up with the boozer blues, too much happy juice last night. I sat on the couch and watched the Winter Classic, and John Candy movies today.

Had a good day at work today ( 2nd of January ) they just said the temp reached 37c and is going to get warmer as the week goes on. There is a fire burning on one of the Islands near here so there has been a bit of smoke around to. Had 3 dead batteries in my truck so bought some more, not bad really $100 each including GST, good quality Bosch units.

Last edited:
Out in the boat today, as John says, it is getting warming so looking forward to a few more days on the water :D before work next week:(.

Had a good day at work today ( 2nd of January ) they just said the temp reached 37c and is going to get warmer as the week goes on. There is a fire burning on one of the Islands near here so there has been a bit of smoke around to. Had 3 dead batteries in my truck so bought some more, not bad really $100 each including GST, good quality Bosch units.

Yeah it's 37c here today also ..... minus 37c that is.
Winter blizzard on the horizon for Friday .... blowing snow .... 30cm to 50cm predicted .... oh joy, oh bliss.

Went to a hockey game yesterday to start the New Year's off right. Got some house carpentry type stuff to do today, and figure out how to spend my Christmas $$ on parts....

... good cornering is important wherever you go ... a little break in the chilly snowy stuff:D

GoodCornering_zps8ee19479.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.