My 1952 Buick

So I’ve been trying to get my power steering pump and my crank pulley back on the Buick. Got everything on and stepped back to look at it and the power steering belt is touching the air conditioner belt. Alternator belt is a C hair from the power steering pulley. I ended up spending over 4 hours getting those belts and pulleys lined up and not touching each other. 4 friken hours..Only needed less than a 1/4 inch.. Don’t know if it’s an age thing but finding myself lacking in motivation and patience. You would think if you take one thing off ..buy a new one that is the same..it should fit….noooo… Maybe just the weather. Finally got it though…I used those exercise pads under me for some insulation against the cold. Worked great. Highly recommend and they are cheap. Anyways it’s time for some beers and burgers…eh.

Amen to the above especially "the age thing" i don't know how many times I've adjusted the hood latch on my '49 meteor only to have it pop open 2 tries after! Even had a local shop spend a morning on the hood adjustment & STILL isn't right. Bungee on it now & also a Mercury safety hook but NOT right!