Car Club Logos.

Sitting here on the computer, so thought I would add some more Canadian car club plaques for posterity.

CenturyToppers-Victoria.jpg

Coasters, BC

Coasters-SunshineCoast.jpg

ColumbiaValleyClassics-Radium.jpg

Draggins-Saskatoon.jpg

Dragons-NorthBurnaby.jpg

Esquires-SouthBurnaby.jpg

HenrysHaulers-Edmonton.jpg

HiWinders-Edmonton.jpg

Idlers-Cloverdale.jpg

Some more
Ignitors, Burnaby, BC

Igniters-Burnaby.jpg

Imperials, Selkirk, Manitoba

Imperials-Selkirk.jpg

Injectors, New Westminster, BC

Injectors-NewWestminster.jpg

Intruders, Burnaby, BC

Intruders-Burnaby.jpg

Kamloops Street Rod Association, Kamloops, BC

KamloopsStreetRodAssn.jpg

Kelowna Kustoms, Kelowna, BC

KelownaKustoms.jpg

My old club I started in 1983 in Mission, BC

Klassics-Mission.jpg

Loafers, Langley, BC

Loafers-Langley.jpg

Some Saskatchewan clubs from the Draggins, Saskatoon clubhouse wall

Mar0915.jpg

And even more, will they never end?

Some more from the Draggins clubhouse walls

Mar0916.jpg

Mar0917.jpg

Mar0918.jpg

Mar0919.jpg

Mar0920.jpg

Back to my collection, Marauders, St. Vital, Manitoba

Marauders-StVital.jpg

Mid Island Cruisers, Comox/Courtenay, BC

MidIslandCruisers-Comox.jpg

Modifiers-Vancouver.jpg

NightProwlers-Vancouver.jpg

Nomads, New Westminster, BC

Nomads-NewWestminster.jpg

Okanagan Rodtiques, Penticton, BC

OkanaganRodtiques-Penticton.jpg

Pacers, Kamloops, BC

Pacers-Kamloops.jpg

Another club I belonged to when it started. PISRA, Vancouver, BC

PacificInternationalStreetRodAssn-Vancouver.jpg

An Ontario club

PeacefulPacersRodandCustom-Kingston.jpg

Quesnel, BC

Prospectors-Quesnel.jpg

The club I started in MooseJaw and still belong to.

RenegadesMJ.jpg

Richmond Rod and Custom Car Association, Richmond, BC

RichmondRodandCustomCarAssn.jpg

Road Angels, Belleville, Ontario

RoadAngels-Belleville.jpg

Road Cruisers, Vancouver, BC

RoadCruisers-Vancouver.jpg

Rockers, White Rock, BC

Rockers-WhiteRock.jpg

Shifters, Vancouver, BC

Shifters-Vancouver.jpg

ZoomCrew-Vancouver.jpg

This is the last batch for now. I think I have more pics somewhere else as this isn't all of my collection.

Sun Valley Cruisers, Vernon, BC

SunValleyCruisers-Vernon.jpg

Tie Rods, Hope, BC

TieRods-Hope.jpg

Tie Rods, Abbotsford, BC

TieRods-MSA.jpg

Torchmen, Langley, BC

TorchmenRodandKustom-Langley.jpg

West Point Customs, Vancouver, BC

WestPointKustoms-Vancouver.jpg

Westrods-NewWestminster.jpg

Whalley Wheelers, Surrey, BC

WhalleyWheelers-Surrey.jpg

Wow, thanks for taking the time to post all of those. They are very cool! What a massive bit of car club history. That really is a nice collection.:)

heres my wall of plaques, just a note here, the century toppers have come out with an oval, i will post a pic next time i make one.
wallaplqs.jpg

Damn that wall looks so cool, i would love to have a wall of all the area car clubs or car clubs that i have been in over the years. Nice!

Hey Fordnutz.....outstanding pic's of some great Canadian Club plaques and crest's......was that your own collection?

Thanks again!

Most of the stuff I posted was my collection. The stuff in the cases is at the Draggins clubhouse and is their collection. Pat

Great Tillsonburg hot rod history brother......I really dig how you have kept your Dad's history alive and well.....thanks for sharing.......hope to get you down to the ELTA Shop sometime soon.

fordnutz.. i don't keep extras, when a club orders them i send the amount they ordered plus one for me. i see you have all the ones i have except for the clubs that are still active here. i don't mind making copies but in my business i prefer that you get the ok from that club to use their pattern. its kind of a copyright thing to me. i can ask and see what they say. gord

Keep 'em coming, i love this stuff. I would have never thought that there could be so many clubs, logos and such.:D

Achinback, I can usually get more Canadian plaques from a friend in California than I can find up here. I just use them for wall hangers. I could run about a half dozen or so on my car as I belonged to several clubs over the years, starting in 1966. I will make up a list of the ones you have that I need. I am always looking to add to my collection.

Someone asked a while back which was the oldest club in Canada. I think the oldest club still active is the British Columbia Custom Car Assoc. in Vancouver. Started in 1951, formed formally in 1952. They are still an active club and own Mission Raceway in Mission, BC. They also put on the first car show in Canada. The oldest club I know of was the Vancouver Roadsters formed in the mid 40's, but no longer active.

Would that be Stan? I meet him at the hot rod reunion a few years back, he has a couple of 55 Chevrolet drag cars. You guy's are collectors, I just manufacture them and collect the ones I make as a trophy. Let me know the ones you are interested in and will contact the clubs for permission to use their patterns. Gord