Car Club Logos.

DCP_5318.jpg

tikisnrods

not a car club logo but u may start seeing them around the shows world wide this is my first run trial addition with more graphic variations down the line two are being sent off to australia one so far to germany and a handful in the lower mainland so far
ry%3D400

not a car club logo but u may start seeing them around the shows world wide this is my first run trial addition with more graphic variations down the line two are being sent off to australia one so far to germany and a handful in the lower mainland so far
ry%3D400

Very nice, i want to make up some shirts for our car club too.

Another version of the NRMCC logo, it features the cars of the people who attend most of the functions that we put on.

pic.php

Something a little different.:D

Car Plaque from the Edmonton Nomads..circa 1962

nomads-plaque.jpg

Jacket Patch from the Edmonton Nomads......circa 2010

nomads-logo.jpeg

I'll second that request.....Mike, I see your out of the Niagara Falls area.....did you know the Satan's Car Club from the Chippawa area?

Very familiar with the Satan's, I grew up in Chippawa. I have a pic of the 40 with a Satan's plaque that was Bucky Ives. Sadly Mac MacArthur a noted pinstriper and drag car driver passed away about 5 years ago, his son Rick has a 51(?) F100 straight and black and now is working on a chopped 40 Ford moredoor from the London area. I will try an post some pics later

Rod
Hey rod. I was just wondering if you still had this plaque in your possession as I’m Buckys grandson and would love to try and get it from you for my father as both of my grandparents have passed away most recently my grandmother a few months ago and I know how much it would mean to my dad to get this

Here is another plaque for a Canadian club .....

SOBs_SouthernOntario.jpg

Does anyone know if Pat O'Connor is still around? He has sent me over 80 car club plaque photos for my site but the E-mail address I had for him is no longer working.