Canadian Rodder pretour Gang 2010

I feel like I've been riding with you - but for some reason I didn't get sunburned.

I missed the part where Bill stopped pulling the trailer. What happened to the brand new trailer?

Looking forward to the next update.
PHIL

Still no word on the trailer. Nothing serious I hope and left somewhere safe.

Nice highway.

DSC00185.jpg

And gas prices look favorable.
We're paying $3.89.85 / gal. $1.03 / litre. here in NS.
That's an approx. savings of $16 to $20 a tank depending on tank size you guys are running, bonus.

Last edited:
First time checking in since we left London on Tues.
Ya, it was REAL tuff on me to ride in my truck while the others got wet (like a drowned rat) and cool while they were gettin roasted (as high as 99*F). Felt for them, but couldn't quite reach :p AH, the marvels of modern technology. Its been a blast so far
BTW, while the others had to refuel several times, I went 1900 miles before refueling, course it took 110 gal when I did
Later

Last edited:
Glad you guys like the vid.

Jamie even though your thread is regarding the "pre-tour" could you please keep us up to date on the tour in this thread through your experiences. You are doing a great job reporting and there will be other threads with other guys but we all really enjoy your thread !

Ooooh Jamie where are you??????? I'm looking for you.Hope every thing is going good.
Homer

Here are some pics I took at the Rod Shop Tour gathering.

PG409's wagon
RodShopTourEveningGathering2010002.jpg

RodShopTourEveningGathering2010017.jpg

RodShopTourEveningGathering2010016.jpg

RodShopTourEveningGathering2010007.jpg

RodShopTourEveningGathering2010009.jpg

Last edited:
I saw Bill's trailer. It now lives in the back of John's Ram pickup.

Glad you all made it. I saw Don & Brenda made it also.

Have a great Tour!
PHIL

Looks like they are going to hit some rain up to Three Valley Gap and then its Sunny the rest of the way.Just by watching the Highway Cams in BC it looks like the worst rain is in Field.Have a safe trip and put your tops up. See you tomorrow.

Cheers
PeterB