1951 Ford F1 Project

Heres a better pic. Lucky I have some spare wall space.

truck4.jpg

Spent the last few days putting her all together. This summer I finished up most of the wiring, worked out some engine bugs (broken oil pump shaft :(:( ) , installed gauges, rear shocks and mounting points, and gave my best shot at setting up my power steering but ford brackets still leave me scratching my head. And here it sits, ordering my rims in a few weeks. Putting on the grill tomorrow so I will add some pics then.

photo-11.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

photo-12.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

photo-13.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Coming along nicely, post another pic when you fit the wheels, I want to see that, thanks

Oh ya, I am starting to get anxious. I can't go to car shows anymore as it makes it worse. Still alot left to complete but hopefully in the spring its on the road.

Man what a nice looking truck, a lot of work gone in there, just think it wont be long and you'll be finished ready to drive and enjoy it, your next years cruising season just got a whole lot sweeter for you, very nice ride.

Thanks everyone. Still a long way to go as I have a list as long as my arm to get it on the road for the spring but I sure am happy with how the exterior turned out. More pics to come in the near future.