1938 Ford Pickup build

Looks nice mate, Just a thought, perhaps you guys might need a fly wire mesh in front of the radiator with all the bugs you have in that Province, it will also partially hid the ally Rad. Just make it out of fibreglass mesh with some binding around the outside and elastic straps. I always get Jan to make them on here sewing machine for me. You should try living down here getting equipment for a special build car. I wonder if a lot of the supply problems are in fact companies were having gear made in China and everyone though it was made in the U.S.

Small steps, lol Still waiting for some parts for the windows and rest of the glass. However made some progress none the less. Trying to decide on what wheels to go for?
DSCN4677.JPG
DSCN4678.JPG
DSCN4685.JPG

Rear fenders are just sitting on there to terminate the wiring for tail lights, likely have to come off to fit running boards.

As I said small steps, but moving ahead. Thanks for peekin in...

Love this project, and it's looking great however you finish it. For the wheels, I like the steelies with full Moon disks. Or if mags, the traditional Halibrand peanuts or torque thrust machine finish. Nice work Bash!

For me the paint is too rich for steel wheels.
But not chrome either,,, what diameter?
Im seeing aluminum but not high polished like mine.

Bash: Are you going to have it on the road in time for a road trip to the ESRA Summer Cruise Jun 25/2022?

or the KMS Tools Edmonton South side location Show & Shine Jul 30/2022?

37th ESRA EDMONTON SUMMER CRUISE Jun 25/2022​

or the KMS Tools Show & Shine, Edmonton South store on Saturday July 30th

Bash: Are you going to have it on the road in time for a road trip to the ESRA Summer Cruise Jun 25/2022?

or the KMS Tools Edmonton South side location Show & Shine Jul 30/2022?

James I am not certain? Getting parts is a real issue these days!​

Neil: Yah, that seems to be the trend:( I don't have a lot of stuff kicking around, but if you're really held up on something, shoot me an email & I'll see what's in stock:), and check with a couple of hoarders I know as well. lol

You know Bash, You have done a pretty good job on that for a young fella who is still learning his way around. :) as CalgaryRodder said it does look great with a touch of class about it. Those gauges you made there are a very cool item.

You know Bash, You have done a pretty good job on that for a young fella who is still learning his way around. :) as CalgaryRodder said it does look great with a touch of class about it. Those gauges you made there are a very cool item.
Thank you John. If I was to do it again I think I would make the V8 smaller and a bit more stylized. As this time was the first one and was as small as the fella I had do it could go, it was a bit of an experiment. I would next time pay the $ and have it lazer cut smaller and more like script. Of course then the challenge would be to illuminate it all and not have things too big or bleed light through to the other elements of the V8.

Nice ride Bash ! --- looks like your helper keeping a watchful eye :)

I had one of those evil demon builds with 57 poncho we did ----was never so glad to see it gone

Cheers

Bash if it was easy everybody would be doing it.
That little truck just wanted your best.

That came up perfect by the look of those pictures Bash, those wires look classy on there to which goes well with the colours, now mate if you wanted to add some hahahaha, just kidding it looks great. Some times a car car be a hard one especially with the change in sheet metal you did as well. Thanks for keeping us up on the play there.