May be an image of 1 person and text.jpeg
    105 KB · Views: 37
  • May be an image of 2 people and text.jpeg
    May be an image of 2 people and text.jpeg
    97.5 KB · Views: 39
  • May be an image of 1 person and text.jpeg
    70.7 KB · Views: 39
Good day Brian, in the last post you have tagged it “Pre- Pure Heaven”. Where can I go look up this information, I have a pet project to find more information on these cars. The building of Pure Hell and Pure Heaven was a collaborative effort, it is stated that they also built several other cars initially to finance their own projects. I have a good friend that states her car is one of those builds but cannot find any of that information after all the years and multiple moves. This information would help her sell the car…obviously. Any assistance would be great.

Good day Brian, in the last post you have tagged it “Pre- Pure Heaven”. Where can I go look up this information, I have a pet project to find more information on these cars. The building of Pure Hell and Pure Heaven was a collaborative effort, it is stated that they also built several other cars initially to finance their own projects. I have a good friend that states her car is one of those builds but cannot find any of that information after all the years and multiple moves. This information would help her sell the car…obviously. Any assistance would be great.
Read post 1004 by al37ford

I have a thick poster about the size of my lap top screen with info on the back & photo on the front. It's the Winged Express owned by Marcellus & raced by Wee Willie & then by Boyd.. It escaped my garage fire so may as well pass it along as too much other stuff gone to rebuild. It's dated 2009 so must have been at the March Meet or Hot Rod reunion Bakersfield when Marcellus signed it. . Interesting note on the back saying Willie borsch still traveled with the team in an URN!! PM me with your address & I'll mail it to you. Maybe this should have it's own thread?
Also:

click to enlarge

A few more "iconic" looking hot rods one can spend some time looking at.

Attachments

• No photo description available..jpeg
    No photo description available..jpeg
    108.3 KB · Views: 51
  • May be an image of car.jpeg
    May be an image of car.jpeg
    107.2 KB · Views: 40
click to enalrge

Attachments

• No photo description available..jpeg
    No photo description available..jpeg
    95.9 KB · Views: 55
  • May be an image of text that says 'TO THE MECHANIC THAT SENT ME OUT30 YEARS AGO TO FIND A MET...jpeg
    May be an image of text that says 'TO THE MECHANIC THAT SENT ME OUT30 YEARS AGO TO FIND A MET...jpeg
    91.3 KB · Views: 53
click to enlarge

Attachments

• May be an image of ‎car and ‎text that says '‎WHAT THEY SEE.-- JB 2020 د0o ISEE... What my ne...jpeg
    May be an image of ‎car and ‎text that says '‎WHAT THEY SEE.-- JB 2020 د0o ISEE... What my ne...jpeg
    106.6 KB · Views: 51
  • May be an image of car and text that says 'THE VERY LIMITED PRODUCTION FORD F-25'.jpeg
    May be an image of car and text that says 'THE VERY LIMITED PRODUCTION FORD F-25'.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 49
click to enalrge

Back to basics...the Milk Truck

Attachments

• May be an image of 1 person and text.jpeg
    104.5 KB · Views: 33
click to enalrge

Back to basics...the Milk Truck
Those were the days. When a kid, we had milk and ice (no fridge yet) delivered by horse drawn wagon. These were self driving as the horse knew where to go so the milk man could snooze between the stable and the first delivery. When they arrived we'd run out and feed the horse sugar cubes.
When the other kids had paper routes, I had an egg route selling eggs door to door. My older cousin had 6000 chickens on Lulu Island.