Supporting Membership - Payment Methods

I think the "fund" still has the funds for this year?
(last number I heard was 59 supporters x $20)

So it's not a yearly renewal , just when we need " funds " . I have no problem either way just let me know .
I think in time it will become a yearly support fee as the "fund" gets used up for the updates to maintain the forum.

Thanks Bert. We appreciate your support It usually takes Frank a day or two to catch up here.

A while ago I finally got a Pay Pal account and then the next time I went to use it to subscribe here they wanted all sorts of personal information so I was not going to give them that info. I had all my Canadian money stolen when we were burgled along with the U.S., Kiwi and Arab money etc so haven't had any cash to post off to you but must get down and order some Canadian dollars to stick in the post.

I'll say again ..must be time to kick in again.......my last wuz by snail so I better git started! How about all the tire kickers that look regularly but?
If not required for admin stuff how about a round for Frank for all his time??

Hi

I am trying to upload multiple images, the help file says

Click on the "Attach files" button below the text editing area (see arrow and "upload multiple images" below), browse for your files (selecting multiple files from a folder/album....

I don't see the attach files button, am I missing something or what level of membership do I need to be able to do this? Happy to pay to support this resource

You have to be a supporting member to post photos direct. This section of the forum has instructions on how to join. Only $20.00

You have to be a supporting member to post photos direct. This section of the forum has instructions on how to join. Only $20.00
Maybe something went wrong somewhere, I did send my 20 last Fall, got a response from Frank Colgoni?
Maybe it is an annual fee?
There may be confusion due to using my wifes' PayPal account.
Who is the best person to talk to about this?

Cheers