Supporting Membership - Payment Methods

Admin

Administrator
At your request, I'm posting a number of methods for sending along payments relative to our "drive" to meet our licensing goal / Supporter designation.

If you're late to the party so-to-speak and have missed the discussion that has been going on since June 26, 2020. See the other threads in this section.

While I'm not positive we came to an absolute agreement on the amount, I, and others, thought $20 would be appropriate so I am going with that.

PLEASE NOTE: If you use Method 1 or 2, please send me an email HERE with you user name and surname for my matrix as I might not recognize your last name on the PayPal / e-transfer transaction.

Method 1
: E-Transfer/Interac to mail at(@) canadianrodder dot(.) com

Method 2
: Via the PayPal Me method using this LINK

NOTE
: Set at $20 but overideable

Method 3
: Cash or cheque to:

Canadian Rodder Inc.
79 Cavalry Trail
Markham, ON L3R9H9

I will keep you posted about the progress.

Should you have any questions about thes processes, rather than posting them here, email me HERE. Use the "Regarding CR Forum in the dropdown subject box.

Last edited:
Do we require a security question?
Warren

Yup..I did..you have a choice of 2 answers..I got it wrong both times...I was right on the first choice but wrong on something else. Changed my first choice to the second choice and fixed what I was wrong on but it was too late...too many answers on one question...Guess that’s My wife never gives me a choice...

Last edited:
Done on my end as well
Answer sent via CR email that you provided the link to Frank

Done: PayPal with a tip.
(no security word, but I had to try and remember my pass word)

Last edited:
You guys are way too techy for me,,, :eek: I will see if I can figure this out otherwise it's snail mail for me.:(

Bash, whatever works for you. Methods 1& 2 are not for everyone.

Having said that, electronic transfer through online banking is pretty easy and PayPal will take a CC.

Done on the little womans Paypal acccount. lol I have no clue how to do that stuff and not sure I want to learn either lol.