Points east 2009

004.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

041.jpg

..looks like a great reception in Dartmouth...thx bullet for the update on the Tour and the pics of 'local' talent....

Thanks for posting all of the pictures and keeping us updated on the tour..my parents are on this tour and it is great to be able to follow them and see how things are going. Keep the pictures coming!!!

Good pics Bullet and cool cool cars. I don't see a single police car in any of Ozzie's pictures. He must be behaving himself this time.

Good pics Bullet and cool cool cars. I don't see a single police car in any of Ozzie's pictures. He must be behaving himself this time.

The cops were sitting across the street grabbing all the burn out bozos leaving the show.

I'm sure John will post pics of the big smoke he gave everyone a couple days prior with the '09 Mustang he rented.
I seen pics, you couldn't even see the back quarters for the smoke. John's leaving his mark before he goes home.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting Bullet. Great pics & cars. Please keep 'em comin'. I see Paul's 36 (BEE BOP) had an encounter with a lobster.

Thanks

Al

Bullet.... GREAT pictures and neat coverage of the event. Thanks very much for the job well done....
Clarke

Thanks for posting Bullet. Great pics & cars. Please keep 'em comin'. I see Paul's 36 (BEE BOP) had an encounter with a lobster.

Thanks

Al

Yeah, a couple of the fellas had close encounters with the crustaceans over on PEI.

Bullet:DLooked all over for you and couldn't find you .Next time

Bob

Bob,
Was that your '34 parked close to the A&W / Pub side ?
I was with Oz a fair bit, ran into 55 Lincoln right at the end / sun setting everyone was pulling out. Was at Franks table off and on through the evening. Perhaps next summer if I drive the Stude up Ont. way. Safe trip home, take care.

Last edited:
thanks for all the pics,gents.I am so envious of you folks on the rod run,
but I have one request, that ya stop puttin Ozzy,s pictures on here. it keeps freezing up my computer
something else I noticed
Bullit yer jist a little bugger
and who owns the flat black fenderless duece (steller)
and its nice to know there,s burnout bozo,s out east too hahaha

good job on the pics all....the tour looks fun and i'll bet many small town car enthusiasts were happy to see the parade go thru thier towns....well done