Points east 2009

thanks for all the pics,gents.I am so envious of you folks on the rod run,
but I have one request, that ya stop puttin Ozzy,s pictures on here. it keeps freezing up my computer
something else I noticed
Bullit yer jist a little bugger
hahaha

I guess been a LITTLE bugger is better then being an Uglee bugger. :D
Also, LITTLE BULLETS can do a lot of damage.

LITTLE know fact, John is no LITTLE puppy, I'm 5' 10", so that makes John, ahhhhhhhhh, LITTLE bit larger than life.

Last edited:
Dang it really looks like I missed out but thanks terribly to all who have been keeping us non participants posted and up to date with photos and all

Bash

UGLEE 33:DDo you mean this one:confused:

Picture303.jpg

...there's some awsome rides on the tour looks like ... helluva adventure and wish I could be there ...thanks for the pics Bullet!!:D

You bet .It's been a wild ride. Well we are still on the road.Syracuse on the way home .When we get home I'll post more pix.

Bob

Don/Donna :DWas a great trip .Good to meet with you and our long chats about the cars .All a great time .

Bob/Suzy

my favourite pic

This is my phone conversaton with wifey:

" Hi Honey (smiling), its cloudy, cold and rainy. Haven't put the convertible top down in 4 days, having a terrible time, see ya soon"

:D YEAH RIGHT, LETS DO IT AGAIN !! :D

2009tour-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Sure it rained a little but I can tell you we had a ball and meet some of the nicest people, man talk about a great time we sure had it. I guess no matter what the adversities are all in all I'd say everyone had a good time and if they didn't well maybe they need to take a good look at them selves (I'm not having a shot at you here either Brian so don't think I'm getting at you here). UNfortunately I never got a chance to have a yak with some folks I wanted to and on some days I was tired I may not have caught on to what some folks may have been saying

I know there were folks on the run who may have never ever seen the country side they did, In Hind sight I most likely should have gone to the Nationals for a look instead of going to the rocks, but I am still glad I went and looked at them though..........Ahhhh roof down cruising in the sun that day.

Maybe Brian was a bit worn down before he headed on the run hence the cold, when you are run down from work or whatever you seem to catch a cold a lot quicker.

Would I do it again..........my oath I would.