Perpetual Joke Thread

Bernie comes home from breakfast at the Waffle House and pulls into a parking spot at his new condo in Boca.
As he’s walking up the path, a lovely woman leans over her window sill on the third floor and calls down to him, “Hi! You must be new here! I’d love to meet you! Third floor, 3D, come up and see me sometime, in fact now is perfect!”, she adds with a wink.
“Sure!”, Bernie calls back, coming right up!
Wow! Bernie thinks! Nine holes with the guys, then a great breakfast, and now this! It’s gonna be a great day, Bernie, ya lucky guy!
He takes the elevator up and knocks on 3D.
Not only is she stunning for a senior, but she’s in a gorgeous black negligee!
“Hello!”, she says in a sultry voice, “I’m Sylvia Steinberg, and you?”
“Bernie Rosenfeld, late from Brooklyn, it’s a pleasure!”
Sylvia says, “I’m not the kind of woman who beats around the Bush, Bernie, would you mind if I hold your testicles?”
Bernie is floored! “Sure..sure…”, he stammers as he drops his pants and tighty whites!
Sylvia slinks over, and grabs one of his batsim in each hand.
Snarling, she begins to bang them together as hard as she can, yelling, “Don't. You. Ever. Park. In. My. Space. Again!”

click to enlarge

Attachments

• May be an image of dog and text.jpeg
    May be an image of dog and text.jpeg
    51.3 KB · Views: 75
  • May be an image of text that says 'WELL, AFTER JUST A WEEK AT HOME I'VE OME UP WITH A COMPREH...jpeg
    May be an image of text that says 'WELL, AFTER JUST A WEEK AT HOME I'VE OME UP WITH A COMPREH...jpeg
    102.1 KB · Views: 72
click to enlarge

Attachments

• May be an image of van and text that says 'SINGLE WHITE VÀN SEEKS SINGLE YELLOW SPONGE FOR DI...jpeg
    May be an image of van and text that says 'SINGLE WHITE VÀN SEEKS SINGLE YELLOW SPONGE FOR DI...jpeg
    106 KB · Views: 66
click to enlarge

Attachments

• May be an image of text.jpeg
    May be an image of text.jpeg
    88.3 KB · Views: 75
  • preview.jpeg
    preview.jpeg
    101.7 KB · Views: 77
  • May be a graphic of drink, body of water and text.jpeg
    May be a graphic of drink, body of water and text.jpeg
    54.7 KB · Views: 70
  • May be an image of text that says 'WARNING HAVING SEX IN OUR FIELD IS NOT SAFE STAY HOME STAY...jpeg
    May be an image of text that says 'WARNING HAVING SEX IN OUR FIELD IS NOT SAFE STAY HOME STAY...jpeg
    76.7 KB · Views: 85
click to enalrge
Nothing to see here, just a pair of strippers

Attachments

• preview.jpeg
    preview.jpeg
    49.5 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
click to enlarge

Attachments

• May be an image of text that says 'found a plumber that works around the clock O1 11 12 10 9 ...jpeg
    May be an image of text that says 'found a plumber that works around the clock O1 11 12 10 9 ...jpeg
    34.5 KB · Views: 82
  • May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'First ever photograph of a newly hatched elec...jpeg
    May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'First ever photograph of a newly hatched elec...jpeg
    91.1 KB · Views: 71
  • May be an image of text that says 'FINALLY FINISHED UP THAT DECK AND GOT THE PooL INSTALLED ጋ...jpeg
    May be an image of text that says 'FINALLY FINISHED UP THAT DECK AND GOT THE PooL INSTALLED ጋ...jpeg
    110.7 KB · Views: 76
click to enlarge

Attachments

• May be an image of 1 person, drink and text that says 'Sometimes like to use my empty liquor ...jpeg
    May be an image of 1 person, drink and text that says 'Sometimes like to use my empty liquor ...jpeg
    91.8 KB · Views: 80
  • tempImageAevPFq.jpg
    tempImageAevPFq.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 69
  • 29a985a4-8.jpeg
    29a985a4-8.jpeg
    72.5 KB · Views: 70
click to enalrge

Attachments

• May be an image of text that says 'GRAMMA, WHERE DID YOU GROW UP? I GREW UP IN A LITTLE TOWN ...jpeg
    May be an image of text that says 'GRAMMA, WHERE DID YOU GROW UP? I GREW UP IN A LITTLE TOWN ...jpeg
    140 KB · Views: 63
click to enlarge

Attachments

• preview.jpeg
    preview.jpeg
    79.6 KB · Views: 72
  • May be an image of text that says 'Contrary to popular belief, Duct Tape is NOT the solution ...jpeg
    May be an image of text that says 'Contrary to popular belief, Duct Tape is NOT the solution ...jpeg
    71.5 KB · Views: 67
click to enlarge

Having to sell my guitar strings, they do not fit the new one....$20 OBO

Attachments

• May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'FREE AIR GUITAR ROCK 96.3 RADIO PLEASE TAKE O...jpeg
    May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'FREE AIR GUITAR ROCK 96.3 RADIO PLEASE TAKE O...jpeg
    127.7 KB · Views: 62
  • May be an image of guitar and text that says 'AIR GUITAR STRINGS'.jpeg
    May be an image of guitar and text that says 'AIR GUITAR STRINGS'.jpeg
    80.8 KB · Views: 67
click to enlarge

Attachments

• May be an image of hand drill and text that says '5 BATTERY OPERATED CHAIN SAW'.jpeg
    May be an image of hand drill and text that says '5 BATTERY OPERATED CHAIN SAW'.jpeg
    122.8 KB · Views: 65
  • May be an image of text.jpeg
    May be an image of text.jpeg
    59.8 KB · Views: 64
Bill wakes up with a huge hangover.
He forces himself to open his eyes, and the first thing he sees is a couple of aspirins and a glass of water on the side table.
He sits down and sees his clothing in front of him, all clean and pressed.
Bill looks around the room and sees that it is in perfect order, spotless, and clean.
So’s the rest of the house.
He takes the aspirins and notices a note on the table “Honey, breakfast is on the stove, I left early to go shopping. Love you.”
So he goes to the kitchen and sure enough, there is a hot breakfast and the morning newspaper.
His son is also at the table, eating.
Bill asks, “Son, what happened last night?”
His son says, “Well, you came home after 3 A.M., drunk and delirious.
Broke some furniture, puked in the hallway, and gave yourself a black eye when you stumbled into the door.”
Confused, Bill asks, “So, why is everything in order and so clean, and breakfast is on the table waiting for me?”
His son replies, “Oh that! Mom dragged you to the bedroom, and when she tried to take your pants off you said, “Lady leave me alone, I’m married!”

click to enlarge

Attachments

• May be an image of 2 people, musical instrument and text that says 'THIS RARE PHOTO WAS TAKEN...jpeg
    May be an image of 2 people, musical instrument and text that says 'THIS RARE PHOTO WAS TAKEN...jpeg
    75.2 KB · Views: 60
click to enalrge

Attachments

• preview.jpeg
    preview.jpeg
    49.1 KB · Views: 62
  • May be an image of text that says 'told them I wanted plain rice'.jpeg
    May be an image of text that says 'told them I wanted plain rice'.jpeg
    39 KB · Views: 61
  • May be an image of text that says '%22Tell me again to my face, how you like your Ribeye stea...jpeg
    May be an image of text that says '%22Tell me again to my face, how you like your Ribeye stea...jpeg
    82.1 KB · Views: 66
click to enalrge

Attachments

• preview.jpeg
    preview.jpeg
    101 KB · Views: 64
  • May be an image of text that says 'Northern Folk: %22If mosquitoes in the South are so dang b...jpeg
    May be an image of text that says 'Northern Folk: %22If mosquitoes in the South are so dang b...jpeg
    94 KB · Views: 62