Northwest Deuce Days 2016

Got my regi in the mail today! Was pretty nervous about getting in as I left it far too long before sending in my registration form. From what I understand, show was capped at 1100, my number is VERY close to that. Tick tock, let's get this show on the road!

I got my registration today...I left mine late not knowing it would sell out. My number: 1082. Now that's cuttin it close!

Does anyone know when the cars are allowed to leave the show?? I have been twice but not having a car there I didn't stay to the end. Enquiring for a friend.....

Does anyone know when the cars are allowed to leave the show?? I have been twice but not having a car there I didn't stay to the end. Enquiring for a friend.....

You're supposed to stay till the end. But if you're down a side street, on an end or whatever, it's much easier to sneak out. In '13 I left at 2pm, but I wasn't on the grass of the parliament buildings or some other cool spot. So it was much easier to leave. I think you're allowed to leave around 330 or so is when they say.

but I wasn't on the grass of the parliament buildings or some other cool spot. So it was much easier to leave. .
No grass this year I'm told as the Empress & the Parliament are no park zones for 2016, correct?

From fairly reliable sources I understand that the new owners of the Empress are not allowing parking on their grass. I haven't heard anything about the Parlament building grounds at this point.
I'm headed out early the morning of the 13th, meeting up with friends on the 15th, and we plan to roll onto the island mid day the 21st. I'm packing a Hawaiian shirt in honor of Tim, and "the hat" just in case.
EVERYONE... please drive like your life depends on it (it really does), arrive safe and happy, and wave when you go bye...
Hope to see some familiar faces at the Strathcona Hotel, 5 PM Friday evening July 22nd, 919 Douglas St in Victoria for a meet and greet.
Clarke

No grass this year I'm told as the Empress & the Parliament are no park zones for 2016, correct?

I hadn't heard that. That's too bad if that's the case. The deuces on the grass in front of both those buildings always looked cool. I wonder what time people are going to line up to park for the Sunday show this year considering there's 1100 cars?