Northwest Deuce Days 2016

... hey Clarke made my day to hear you're going to be back on the road this summer ... will be great to have a look at you and have a visit or two:D

I sponsor the Northwest Deuce Days web site through my design company.

I was advised by the organizer (Al Clark) just this morning to remove the registration form and to advise site visitors that the event is sold out.

I sponsor the Northwest Deuce Days web site through my design company.

I was advised by the organizer (Al Clark) just this morning to remove the registration form and to advise site visitors that the event is sold out.

I printed a registration form last weekend and mailed it yesterday. Then I stumbled onto this thread. You think I will still get registered?

A Victoria friend who helps Al with the event says they pushed the limit and went to 1100 entries. Perhaps the fact you have a '32 could make a difference.
Let's hope so.....:)

A Victoria friend who helps Al with the event says they pushed the limit and went to 1100 entries. Perhaps the fact you have a '32 could make a difference.
Let's hope so.....:)

Maybe....or maybe he will accept any registration forms that are still in the mail since he removed it from the website?

Are you attending this year?

The docs have done a pretty darned good job getting me back together, so I will definitely be there this time around. Coming up past Chicago where I'll meet some friends, Minneapolis, shooting for Great Falls and Spokane, then head toward the border. This may be my last DD, so I'm taking my time and having a great run. Looking forward to seeing some smiling faces I haven't set eyes on in a while. It used to be about the cars, now it's about my friends. Be safe everybody, and wave when you go bye...
Clarke

Hey Clarke

When we were in Ozzie land last year I had taken my neon shirt with us and plugged it into John's high output plug just for you:eek::eek::cool:

Since you will be in Victoria I have already plugged it into the outlet so it will be totally charged for Deuce Days.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Tim

Hey Timmy.... you have been keeping some pretty sketchy company down under, but I look forward to seeing you and those neon shirts. It always amazed me how well you hid the extension cord.
Been thinking that we need an "unofficial" gathering of the 2007 Tour faithful. Nothing fancy, just a chance to gather, tell each other how great we are... that sort of thing. Some good memories there...
Should roll into Victoria Thursday night or Friday morning. Be safe everyone....
Clarke

Deuce Days Meeting of 07 and 10 Tour Participants

On Friday evening July 22nd at the Strathcona Hotel, 919 Douglas Street in Victoria BC, at "Big Bad Johns" bar, I'm calling a gathering of all 2007 and 2010 Tour West participants (anyone can show up... participant or not) for a very informal gathering of familiar faces. I suspect some great stories, good memories, tall tales, and a lot of smiles. Bring a picture or two if you can find them, your "loudest" shirt (in honor of Tim...) and if you bring something up we just might vote on it!
Lets do this about 5PM until ? and have a good time.
This location is within walking distance to the Deuce Days kick off gathering, which is scheduled to start about an hour later, so you can make both....
This is a no-host event. I hope to see you there....
Clarke

The count down begins....I just checked my calendar, and I have 49 days until I'm on the road heading to Victoria, and 2016 Deuce Days. Some where in there is a couple nights of USAC sprint car races in Indiana, meeting a few friends along the way, and lots of fun miles with fellow hot rodders. Be safe everyone, and I hope to see your smiling face in Victoria....
Clarke

On Friday evening July 22nd at the Strathcona Hotel, 919 Douglas Street in Victoria BC, at "Big Bad Johns" bar, I'm calling a gathering of all 2007 and 2010 Tour West participants (anyone can show up... participant or not) for a very informal gathering of familiar faces. I suspect some great stories, good memories, tall tales, and a lot of smiles. Bring a picture or two if you can find them, your "loudest" shirt (in honor of Tim...) and if you bring something up we just might vote on it!
Lets do this about 5PM until ? and have a good time.
This location is within walking distance to the Deuce Days kick off gathering, which is scheduled to start about an hour later, so you can make both....
This is a no-host event. I hope to see you there....
Clarke

Clarke

We will attempt to be there !!!!!!!:cool::cool::cool:

I am sure I have your # John sez he want to go up island Monday AM. So we should see you after lunch sometime..........