Northwest Deuce Days 2016

JAX40

Supporting Member
Al Clark has decided that NWDD is a go for 2016. It will be a three day event again, to be held in the same Victoria venue as before. Dates are July 22. 23 and 24, 2016. Stay tuned here for further developments.

Let the builds begin.

Last edited:
OOPS

Sure glad someone out there is on the ball. Thanks for noticeing Old Fart. Hope to see you there.

I have editted my original post.

We were even thinking of going only to view, BUT second thoughts....
my ever increasing mobility issues mandate a more sedimentry pose.

Not the ideal position to be in at/for any event as large as Deuce Days,
ya can't get ta see dick'll........

I'm just sayin....

Is it too early to start planning the tour to Deuce Days?
Looks like I have a new due date for the T

is't 2015 or 2016???

My wifes ever changing work schedule (due to her manager) has left ME hanging as to what we can and cannot aFord to do for the next few years (holiday wise), so I'm thinin MAYBE its time for her (wife) to cut costs/corners and just quit her job. (No pension there any way....) This is the third time I've had to cancel our Maui resort bookings and airfare in an effort to conserve money for the possible outcome. This office manager is going to cause this 30+ year old Clinique to close its doors, and its doctors don't/can't seem to see the light......nor give a rats a$$

Old Fart...
Deuce Days is coming up in 2016... if we both make it that far, I'll buy you a beer. May take a little "sting" out of those Maui plans.... At least we can tell each other how great we are.....
Clarke

Art work For Deuce Days 2016

Just released - the event artwork for the next Deuce Days

Registration May 2015

Last edited: