..CR Brekkie Saturday October 30!!!!!

'Linc.... I'm thinking that with the absence of blood able to flow all the way up there to your brain, you may have been at a loss for words during the roadster portion of the tour???

It looks fargin' awesome by the way. Any chance of getting some side and rear shots?

...if the truth be known, I was so excited that morning that I forgot my camera. However, several people were taking pics from all angles and Frank (Admin) took some video that will be posted. For the back, I swapped out the '50 Pontiac taillights with the blue dots (sold to grumper -thanks Dude) and replaced them with '54 Olds lenses and bezels.....

That is a really nice rod there Link, good for you, you have done it to how you want and mate it is tops, What is the goos with a missing studd in the left bank head.

Good on ya mate, you'll get you moneys worth in fun just next season alone.

To those that were there and those that couldn't, I managed to get some video footage of the goin' ons today. Specifically, the "unveiling" of bgbdlinc's roadster and the fire up.

Give me a bit of time to put the clips together and I'll post it on the Canadian Rodder YouTube channel. I'll put a rush on it...

we have a u tube channel?????????????????

thanks for the great day
me & the navigator had a great time

Last edited:
we have a u tube channel?????????????????

thanks for the great day
me & the navigator had a great time

I just did a google search and HERE IT IS.... This is the URL to the CRHRC U Tube Channel....... NOT the aformentioned video that Allmighty ADMIN said he would post up.. :) ;)

Last edited:
I just did a google search and HERE IT IS....

Well, I clicked on that link.... um, I mean 'linc.... and it might have been 'linc... red hair an' all but I don't think so ........ unless he's gotten in touch with his feminine side..... really..... but still I don't think so........

Well, I clicked on that link.... um, I mean 'linc.... and it might have been 'linc... red hair an' all but I don't think so ........ unless he's gotten in touch with his feminine side..... really..... but still I don't think so........

Sorry tin,
fixed my post above. ;)

Wow David, you are so hard core you even have iron cross cinderblocks.

:D

Nice ride, looks awesome.

Big A....I'm not that Badass....yet!!! Those are Stoney's at Oddball Kustoms.....some day I'll get iron cross cinderblocks and be a real big Badass.....

...need help...my insurance appraiser needs some info on 1) the steering wheel ('56 Ford but what model?) and 2) the horn button was an added item I found in my dad's stash. It is just plain cool but I have no clue as to what it was on originally. You may have to watch the video for a peek at the dash....
Any info would be appreciated....
Thx

...need help...my insurance appraiser needs some info on 1) the steering wheel ('56 Ford but what model?) and 2) the horn button was an added item I found in my dad's stash. It is just plain cool but I have no clue as to what it was on originally. You may have to watch the video for a peek at the dash....
Any info would be appreciated....
Thx
A few of the guys were discussing the wheel and horn ring. Maybe this pic will jog somw memories. :)

100_6971Large.jpg

NICE! love every detail....congrats.....nobody will want spring weather more than you!

Dave, it's not a 56 ford wheel, they have 3 spokes. It may be a 56 to 66 t-bird wheel, they have 2 spokes, but I,m not positive, sorry. Maybe someone else out there might know..............Moe

....got it off eBay and the seller covered all bases in the title (for search purposes) "Vintage Ford Mercury Rat Rod Chris Craft" so I'm still in the dark. With the amount of expeience on this board, I thought it would leap out at somebody who owns one.....I'll keep looking around....