..CR Brekkie Saturday October 30!!!!!

bgbdlinc

...Prepare to be amazed!!!!!!
On October 30 there will be a rodders brekkie in the Pickering/Ajax area (just east of Toronto) and a subsequent garage crawl to Oddball Kustoms and then to Straight Line Racing.
At this fabulous get-to-gether at OBK, the CR group will be treated to the grand scope of projects currently under construction and the unveiling of my(yes, shameless self-promotion) new '29 Model A roadster that has had some changes to throw it a little back in time. Instead of 'Back To The Future' think 'Forward To The Past'.
Rough estimate of times:
Michael's Eatery at 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM (***Very busy from 8:00 AM and does not set aside seats/tables for groups on Sat/Sun -I tried***)
Oddball Kustoms at 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Straight Line Racing at 12:00 noon - 1:00 pm
Map and details pg 3, post #28

Who's in?

Running Total:

bgbdlinc
55LINCOLN
FOPAR
Roger R
Techhead
Grumper?
Parklane+1
Fatchuckles?
Matthewrench
28Abone
N2RODDIN+Stacey
32Moe55
clean8485+1
chevcrazy
Jean+Norm
Barb+Wayne
Joyrider
Frank+Judy

Last edited by a moderator:
...remember these headers?....

DSC02638.jpg

...forget them...

Pencil me in for now.

Will have to confirm if th 30th is open on the calendar. :rolleyes:

Linc, if we keep forgetting about all of these parts then we might forget about you even having a second car or maybe you forgot you have a second car and that you forgot to work on the Lincoln and then all those parts we forgot about will end up on the Lincoln that you seem to be forgetting about or at least not working on .....ah forget it!:cool:
We'll see you in a couple of weeks unless of course you are just going to forget about it:confused: Looking forward to seeing all the stuff we are forgetting about!

...problem is that I'm assuming the whole world read the "It's A Girl" post a few months ago......hahaha