..CR Brekkie Saturday October 30!!!!!

Whose turn is it to forget to pick me up this time? I'll just trudge down to the bottom of my driveway and wait....... (said in my best Eeyore voice).

I did it last time Tinny someone else can do it

you stood me up

I can't remember how many times I've had my tongue stuck to my driveway sign in the dead of winter waiting for you damn Ontarionions to follow through on hollow promises to pick up this lonely, albeit pleasant, resident of this dead pine treed region of Northern B.C.. Sooner or later I may give up on you big city folk.

I'm just kidding, I could never give up on you big lugs..... especially after the little bombshell that 'linc hisself just dropped on me via PM. Speaking of which I just emptied my PM box (which is too damn small..... I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned that before).

I'll leave it to 'linc to share "the rest of the story"......

...... as I trudge down my driveway ...... once again...... waiting for my "friends"......... again........ (said in my best Eeyore voice)......... (again).

Well if you guys aint goin to pick Tinmann up I guess my chances of getting a ride are a bit slim then eh :(, that's alright I remember this next time I have a BBQ :p

Well, we are about 7 sleeps to the CR brekkie and garage tour on Saturday Oct 30 and we sure need a head count for all the 'maybe's' and 'definite maybe's'. So stand up and be counted, Dudes and Dudettes, so I can update the list in the first post.

Sequence:
Brekkie: Michael's Eatery, 44 Commercial Ave, Ajax;
Garage Crawl: Oddball Kustoms, 800 Pickering Uxbridge Townline Rd;
Garage Crawl: Straight Line Racing, Coppins Corners.
(Thanks to 32Moe55 for organizing the Straight Line visit).

Approximate Times:
Brekkie: 8:00 am - 9:30 am;(***Very busy from 8:00 AM and does not set aside seats/tables for groups on Sat/Sun -I tried***)
Oddball Kustoms: 10:00 am - 11:30 am;
Straight Line Racing: 12:00 noon - 1:00 pm;

Here is a link showing the locations and routing. All roads are paved except for a short (maybe 1000 ft of dirt road from Lakeridge Rd to Oddball Kustoms).
http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=d&sour...79.233018&sspn=0.910965,2.419739&ie=UTF8&z=11

Last edited:
Hi Linc
Slantback Gary and Mrs. Slantback along with Roger are coming as am I. See you on Saturday.
Gary

Linc...........there will be at least 2 of us, and 3 if Chuckles can get rid of his ankle braclet for the day.
BTW........where is this great event to transpire uh??

Ooops, have to cancel Slantback and the missus. Apparently Gary had forgotten about a prior commitment that was quickly brought to his attention by Mrs. Gary. They send their regrets.

Thanks Linc, good day had by all. Your little roadster is looking mighty fine, can't wait to go cruisin with you!!