Car Club Logos.

I forgot all those other guys were in the club. I thought Gene Glanzer was responsible for the orange as his 35 coupe was orange if I remember correctly. Pat.

Street Classics logo from Etobicoke Ontario.

StreetClasicsMavericklogo2-2.jpg

Road Ramblers

Hello Pat,Thanks for putting up the R/R plate,I believe that was the one, though it had colors .Long time ago, but as remembered red on blue .Their clubhouse ,garage was painted also, dark blue and white at Stave Falls on the Dewdney Trunk Rd.I guess the BCCCA would have some idea as to how many members they had and their cars.Very isolated location for a car club ,at least in those days.Dan

I forgot all those other guys were in the club. I thought Gene Glanzer was responsible for the orange as his 35 coupe was orange if I remember correctly. Pat.
Pat, Gene's coupe was orange and so was my 55 wagon. Last i heard of Gene, he was in California doing the deisel dyno thing. He was just inland from 'Frisco, i think Merced. Good guy.

Good thing you took all those photos years ago so we have something to look back on now. I see Jerry Vanderveen is still in Lethbridge eh! Haven't seen him since he left Langley in the late seventies,.... i think.

The Rodmasters car club, they have two great swap meets in Ancaster Ontario, one in the spring and one in the fall.

RodMasterscarclub.jpg

Road Runners car club, over 50 years old and hold a great swap meet yearly in April in Ancaster Ontario.

RoadRunnerscarclub.jpg

My club plaque, they are all stamped with a number. The club reformed as a club instead of an umbrella organization that clubs belonged to in 1997. My plaque number is 33.

BritishColumbiaHotRodAssn-Vancouver.jpg

Hey Fordnutz,

How did you get those club logo's punched out on the plaques like that, i would love to get them done for the NRMCC and R&A Classics. Very cool.

Comrick, the aluminum plaques were popular in the 50's and 60's. They can still be made up. I don't know who does them close to you, but I got lots done at Globe Foundaries in Burnaby. O'Brien truckers in the States makes them as well.
This club jacket is from the Kustom Kings in Chilliwack.

katrinaoctober1956copy.jpg

By the way are all those car club plaques that you have hanging on your wall in your garage or something?