Car Club Logos.

Here is our club crest and a collage celebrating our 30th year get togeather.

PandraggersCrestLs.jpg

Pandraggers30yrcologe-1.jpg

-Is that Ross Giles in the brown chopped Merc with the slanted B pillers? Picture is in the second row from the top. What ever happened to that car?

-Is that Ross Giles in the brown chopped Merc with the slanted B pillers? Picture is in the second row from the top. What ever happened to that car?

Bob, i think it is, he had one like that when he lived in North Van.

I think i also see Neil Dory in there too.

One more Maverick car club logo in honour of the movie Deadboy II The Return 1992.13 that has a 1977 Ford Maverick in it. The car club popped up a few years later and has mostly four door cars in it.

TheDeadboyMaverickCarClubCOMPLETE.jpg
:D

Last edited:
Got this from a sweatshirt. Vintage Cruisers who were once known as the In Tin Car Club. Before that.. only Pat will remember the Cam Pushers. Daryl may remember In Tin.

VintageCruisers.jpg

That is Don VanBeek in his chopped Monarch, he use to live in Coquitlam. He drove the car for several yrs with stock roof and had Norm chop it in I think the fall of '76 flathead powered. He sold it in '78 and then got it back after it was torched, fixed it up again added a Buick nailhead and then sold it in 1980 I think. Don't know where it went from there.:confused:

That'a Kam Pushers with a K. 1956-1969. I was in the club from 66-69 when I lived in Portage La Prairie.

KamPushers-PortageLaPrairie.jpg

the Upper Mainland Racing Association from Powell River, an old dirt track oval racing club from the 70's......

DSC02063.jpg

Aristocrats from Richmond Hill, Ontario. When I moved to Toronto in 1965 we stayed in Richmond Hill in a motel and I remember their clubhouse was just up the street. Used to see their cars going by.

Aristocrats-RichmondHill.jpg

British Columbia Custom Car Association. Formed in 1951 in Vancouver, BC. Still going strong today. They own Mission Raceways. Most likely the oldest, still active club in Canada. They also had the first car show in Canada in 1952

BritishColumbiaCustomCarAssn.jpg

Another of my old car clubs. Mission Klassics. My wife and I started this one in 1983 with some friends from Mission. I was pres or dictator for the first 10 years. Club is still going strong. I left in 98 when I moved. Still a lifetime member.

Klassics-Mission.jpg

Road Ramblers

Hello Fordnutz,Do you have a logo or plate for the Road Ramblers that you could put up.
Thanks,Dan

Lebarons from Lethbridge, Alberta. They started up in 1961. They are celebrating 50 years in June. Check the Alberta run schedule for the dates as they are putting on an event for their 50th.

LeBarons-Lethbridge.jpg

The club I belong to at present. Sort of an unclub club. I started it in the early 90's. Mind is going. No records as there are no meetings. Just get together to have fun with cars.

RenegadesMJ.jpg

The Pandraggers collage was neat. I remember a lot of those guys and cars. Hey Al, remember a little club you had a hand in starting? Grafitti Car Club.

GraffitiCarClub-Vancouver.jpg

B-bob, here is one for you. Weren't you in this club with Lloyd, Gene Glanzer, Bill Legentil and a few others. Pat.

FraserValleyStreetRodAssn-.jpg

B-bob, here is one for you. Weren't you in this club with Lloyd, Gene Glanzer, Bill Legentil and a few others. Pat.

FraserValleyStreetRodAssn-.jpg

Yes i was, four of us got together and formed it in '78. We had up to thirteen members at one time, and i think nine of us lived in Brookswood area of Langley. You missed Bob Schroeder, Gerry Coward, Bruce Faulkner, Tim Mcbrien, Jim Winter, Rick Brander, Bob Russo, the late Tony Wakefield, etc.
We had a great time going to rod runs all summer long, it was very active club like the Mission Classics were.
I must have had some say, as the jackets, t-shirts and even the club cards were all Orange haha!
Four of us all moved away in '81, and it kind of fizzled out after a while.
My plaque is on the shop wall with a couple of others.