Canadian Rodder Tour

Thanks for the report, some pretty great people and rides there, sure wish I could have been there but there will be another time I hope, it is a great way to meet other from on here and you have time to form friendships.

Janet and I were just looking at pictures of this years tour and it brought back good memories of people we met and the enjoyable times we had on past tours (Points East, Points West and Big Nickel). Like John said we sure wish we could have been there this year but hope there are others we can go on again.

....that little show/cruise was low key and it was very cool seeing some of the local rides. I especially remember an exquisite red chopped and channelled T coupe with a Ford 272? engine. It disappeared before I could get a pic or talk to the guy.....damn.....

Chuck, it was really great that you and the wife made it this year and we had a chance to sit and talk, to bad about the car trouble, but sometimes it happens and congrats to both of you for babying it home and coming back to join us again.

Missed you John. Although we had a great time, there just seems to be something missing when your not along. Maybe next year?...............Moe

Missed you John. Although we had a great time, there just seems to be something missing when your not along. Maybe next year?...............Moe

We are working on that Moe, every 2 years is the plan so just watch out I would like to take another look at the project you have on the go ;):)