Canadian Rodder Tour

shorts

6 Days to go. I feel like a fat kid in a candy store.New motor is ready got the batteries charged in the camera. Can not wait to meet all the guys and get on the road.Looks like it will be a great tour.Thanks Frank for all your hard work.:)

See you next Thursday Mark at the kickoff dinner. We're in the final stages of prep getting ready to assemble the registrant kits over the next few days.

See you next Thursday Mark at the kickoff dinner. We're in the final stages of prep getting ready to assemble the registrant kits over the next few days.

Too bad I'm not there to give you a hand with that Frank. Damn I wish I was going on the tour. You guys have a great time and say hi to everybody we met last year.

Mark: ..quit pickin on fat kids..I resmble that remark..How many pair of shorts yah bringin.. Still got lots ta-git-done here.. looking forward to the tour..

Linc.. How is that bad-ass linc comin..do we need a tow rope and helmut :D or do we got-er-powered ok..Praying for yah mate ..don't forget a roll of duck-tape and toilet paper....:)

Chuckles....took it on a maiden voyage of 125 miles into downtown Toronto and back to the shop. Floats and steers like a whale, engine purrs at highway speeds, gotta mount side mirrors, minor chassis work. It was just the best shakedown.....

Chuckles....took it on a maiden voyage of 125 miles into downtown Toronto and back to the shop. Floats and steers like a whale, engine purrs at highway speeds, gotta mount side mirrors, minor chassis work. It was just the best shakedown.....

I can picture that thing idling at the corner of Front And Yonge while the Bay street boys hit the go train!! Awesome.

Cant wait to get in on that tour.....that one and the HotRod tour as well.....gots to finish bulding the truck first......:D

OK with 2 days to go before the kick off, Frank will be sweating his ass off worrying about this, that and the other thing etc, I hope you all have a safe and trouble free tour, shame I wasn't there with you all having a good time but hopfully there will be another time.

Cheers and Beers folks.

Last edited:
Say John: Wish you were coming..I am sure you will be riding along in Spirit ..and we will host a root-beer for yah..Getting nervous ..Checked every thing and will spend wed..Putting a coat of wax on Diane, packing a a bag of clothes pins for her lips.. got cold air coming from the vents, and packing a box of prayers ..for us all..got a box of tools ,a spare Alt, and my credit card..Getting pumped ...

Frank will be sweating his ass off worrying about this, that and the other thing etc

John, you nailed it. You and Gary know what it's like around here just before an event.

This is a photo of participant kits that starts in our kitchen and goes straight through to the living room. After this, they got sorted in start points.

bags.jpg

Hey Franko...Isn't that why you & Judy get the Big Bucks ?? :D:D

The stuff looks great..Glad your not just sitting around bored with nothing to do like the rest of us..I am packing several pairs of shorts so as not be out done by "shorts"..I am getting pretty antsi now..Trying to keep that jerk murphy from stopping in ..Diane is busy packing way to much as usual, just so we will have some winter clothes in case :eek:.We are so looking forward to this ..

With out sounding like a bit of a weenie ..Thanks Frank & Judy for making this happen. I understand how much time it takes to put any type of event on ..Hell I am working on a 4 minute speech for municipal council to-night ..4 minutes and I have been working on this for about 5 days...still at my desk to-day trying to put the finishing touch on it just for 4 min...

the presure of just checking the air in the tires and packing a box of good luck will take another day ..Then I still have to find a place to put Diane and two extra suitcases a coffee maker that we do not need..Hope I can see out the windscreen...We should be in Whitby around 5 pm..Anybody from London or our area that is heading to Whitby on Thursday that would want to get to-gether for the trip from London,Stratford, Kitchner Area..let me know ..we would like to leave around noon to through that stinkin traffic before the 3 pm rush hr ...it's bad enough when there is no traffic..I really hate Toronto and driving that 401...

chuck...andmotpr@quadro.net

Last edited:
Safe driving everyone and take lots of pics for us unlucky ones not going on the tour.

Chuckles....take the 407 from 401 to Brock. It may cost an extra $20 but it is worth every penny in time and aggravation and $20 in fuel (sitting in traffic). Lower blood pressure too! The 401 across Toronto only handles 500,000 vehicles a day...hahaha...don't be one of them....

Does the 407 run right to brock road at Whitby..:confused: I have never been on the 407 Sounds scary to me ..I rather enjoyed your electrifying experience :DBut I don't want to experience it ..:eek: Gotta watch the old heart eh!!!! I prefer to have a road by my self and drive under 40mph..remember, I am a senior and just have an old car..

Looks like we will fly thru London noon or sooner running 70/80 MPH. We can tag up and run with ya or wave and wish you well. what R you riding in.Do you have a two way radio? channel you like?

scaled.php

Last edited:
Looks like we will fly thru London noon or sooner running 70/80 MPH.

Whoops! I hope there are no OPP on this site!:eek: Just kidding!;) Hot Rod Power Tours that I have been on seem to develop a fairly brisk pace too!:cool:

I hope everyone enjoys the trip and has a great "ticket free" time!:D

I have a Ace in pocket O.P.P. sitting beside me.

That get out of jail card has worked before.