39 Willys coupe project

Well it's not much but it's about all I have mustered on my own stuff lately. I decided I wasn't happy with the moon tank mount I had made and decided to buy legit ones, so I had to figure a mounting plate. Also finished off the chute mount. Like I said not much lol. I did take them out to a friends for his 80th Bday and 50th annual get together so I will post a couple there as well.
DSCN5152.JPG
DSCN5157.JPG

Not sure if I have posted a photo of the instruments I bought?
DSCN5153.JPG

It got terrible smokey that afternoon from all the fires up north.

DSCN5128a.JPG
DSCN5127a.JPG

That's about it so far, thanks for peeking in...

Amazing collection! The pics say volumes about your passion and talent.
Would I know who's 80?

Amazing collection! The pics say volumes about your passion and talent.
Would I know who's 80?
Thanks Sassy. Kenny Beauchman, pretty sure you would know who that is, however I was off by a year lol he is only 79. Kenny has drag raced as Beauchman Brothers (an altered) then got into the tractor pull scene (Boss Blue). He has taken his show all over the globe, was inducted into the hall of fame a few years ago. Still a going concern too.

Great to hear Ken is still out there!!! I hope to get back and visit him out at the farm, he has invited me a couple times. He was always a class act with all his stuff. Still have a tupperware container he gave me with Holley stuff when he quit running carbs. Please say hello and give him my best.