2010 Points West Tour

John... Donnie is thrashing away on his 32. I have been there for a few days, it's close... really close, I'll be there a few hours tomorrow too, but he won't make it out to London with Wayne and jamie and the guys on the 5th. If he makes it, he will have to catch us in Chicago or St Cloud. Finish the wiring, tighten up the fenders, exaust, toss in the interior, get it inspected, and he's on the way...
Clarke

Go Don Go, I hope he gets it there and if he doesn't well it wasn't meant to be but it would be great to see him make it again.

I wore the hat last evening in Illinois:
IMG_1703-1.jpg

The hat should be almost to Minnesota by now. I drove with them to Beloit, WI. and headed toward home about 11AM today.

Last edited:
I wore the hat last evening in Illinois:
IMG_1703-1.jpg

The hat should be almost to Minnesota by now. I drove with them to Beloit, WI. and headed toward home about 11AM today.

Thanks from all us Canadians for any of our brothers south of the border for wearing the maple leaf !

weather forecast is excellent for the week...

Weather forecast calls for mainly sunny with some cloudiness, otherwise hot.
Lethbridge forecast is 25 and 26 for Saturday and Sunday.
On Monday, Drumheller forecast is for 31 and Calgary at 28/29.
For the trip to Kamloops, Golden and Revelstroke both at 27 whereas Kamloops will be 29.
Might be some late afternoon or evening thunder storms.

Bring some good suncreen and a good hat...Canadian Rodders ones are preferred.

Have a safe trip and see you at the Rod Shop BBQ on Monday night.

Last edited:
I hope everyone is late getting to Calgary.

One nasty hail storm just blew through the north half of town.

Marbles, golf balls, some bigger stones.

Lots of broken windows, sunroofs etc.

To get to the current tour info, open the forum then click 'search' at the top. Put '2010 Tour' in the request box, hit go, the search will return a list to select from.

Hope this is a temporary help.
PHIL

Molson Canadian:eek::eek::eek:
....not allowed out in the true west but some do drink it...I think they must smuggle it into the west. :rolleyes:.

OK... I gotta ask.... it's killing me!
ONEBAD56, what do they drink out in the true west? Here I thought Molson Canadien was THE beer of Canada. Please enlighten one who has led a sheltered life.....
Clarke
PS... the 32 goes on the street Tuesday!!! YEEEEHAAAA!!!!

Talking about beer.

I decided to Foster a juvenile delinquent the other day........yea I got him in the back of the head with all six cans :D:D, hey that stuff does come in usefull for something apart from waisting good aluminium.

OK... I gotta ask.... it's killing me!
ONEBAD56, what do they drink out in the true west? Here I thought Molson Canadien was THE beer of Canada. Please enlighten one who has led a sheltered life.....
Clarke
PS... the 32 goes on the street Tuesday!!! YEEEEHAAAA!!!!

Used to be Lucky Lager, and Uncle Bens malt liquor, but that was in the late 60s - early 70s.