1962 Triumph Roadster Project

Congrats Keith

Nice to hear that you have it on the road with only minor issues!!!!

Now it's time to "Cruz On" :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Tim

Seeing the car is essentially finished here are a couple of photos. Couple of things this winter to change, but nothing major.

3cuOZxql.jpg

541pRpKl.jpg

Thanks guys.....several times wanted to bail on this one. six years of taxing my abilities, patience, bank account and marriage.....!!!!:)

NOW I am bored......mmmmm

Very nice conversion Keith, it will be great next year for cruising in the sun, you need the gloves with the holes in the back and an Andy Cap, Cap you know the gentleman spots car drivers cap.

Just reading some old threads ...Don’t know if you still have this but how did the car handle?..was it nose heavy in the turns and were the springs stiff enough to take the weight and stop any body roll?..

....oh yeah, inquiring minds wanna know...
Hope all is well with you guys over there :)
Spring weather soon, I hope!!

Thanks for the questions Johnny and Greg. Have about 4000 kms on it in two years Drives and handles great. The Ford 302 adds 50 lbs to the cars weight so no handling issues. It was actually 24 kgs. The engine removed is essentially a Ferguson tractor motor so it is not lightweight. Car weighs 2200 lbs.
As to weather it was minus 20 here last night and still two feet of snow in the yard. Going to plus temps all week.

Last edited:
Ouch. That sucks Keith. Saw a FB post by Dougie @-27

As to weather it was minus 20 here last night and still two feet of snow in the yard. Going to plus temps all week.