1935 Ford Project -2Dr Sedan to 3W Coupe

Linc vid says private even after I sign in.. You may have to go back in and make it public.. however being the computer dope that I am I have no idea how you might do that..:confused:

Bash

Thanks Linc yep it works now.

That is a nice option to have, my 36 Ford had that and it was nice poor mans AC on the highway.

Bash

...glad it works, Gary and Bash. I for one, tend to underestimate the clever engineering talent that was around 80 or 90 years ago. This window mechanism with elaborate cam actions still looks magical to a non-engineering type like me (so I just had to keep them).

As an ex aircraft engineer I've done a bit of safety wiring in my time. Easy to underestimate the skill required.

....dash is also coming together along with the wiring....

GED8lzol.jpg

Cool looking dash and jewlery...the speedo looks like there are jewels in it?! Nice is understated...
I keep watchin :)

Greg

....no jewels, just silver paint markers to indicate mph. I had a used one in the '46 Lincoln and it had gold markers and trim. This one is new old stock, hardly has any shelf wear, and is grey-metallic to match the dash.....

Looks good Dave, but hang on the speedo and steering column are on the wrong side mate😄

Looking good David....I have been remiss in catching up on threads on here.
Car looks awesome..........:)

....thanks all. The 'to do' list is shrinking down to the smalls and I'm getting more excited by the minute. I'm going to the shop on Monday to start the body surface treatment while Stony finishes the rad install, hoses, hood (maybe), gauge senders, and maybe start this beast.
After will come road tests, adjustments as required, more body stuff, then on the Jam Up Aug 19, 20, if all goes well. If it doesn't, I'll be cryin' in my beer on those days....

Riw5L2ll.jpg

2jN9lffl.jpg

....more things getting resolved re: pedals (cool spoon), speedo cable, trans tunnel, and horn location/install....

ZCvX47dl.jpg

NAXEutml.jpg

lNjha8ql.jpg

0y8xRH0l.jpg

rCXxqOOl.jpg