1934 Ford fordor field find

Well we are getting that much closer... today we spent wiring, assembling ,fitting and even fired it up and brought this old girl to life. Terry "37 Olds" is doing a bang up job of wiring and Stan's buddy Dave has been doing all the fitting and setting in the glass. I just take pictures and walk around in circles...

Ill post the utube links to see the start up of this old field find thinking Stan will be driving by thursday:D:eek:

P9150165_zpsa185bbba.jpg
P9150168_zps6de93fe8.jpg
Sure hoping things work out for Stan to drive the '34 to Radium not trailer it! I think it will still be a challenge to have it road worthy by Friday morning but things just have a way of coming together sometimes! Now that we have it running its just a matter of getting a few things adjusted and installed! The excitement is starting to build! Nice to be a part of a project like this! cheers :)

Very Cool a community project, Goo dto see Stan has a big smile there, you'll make it mate, and be even more happy cruisng down the highway.

Good on ya guys.

WELL DONE!!!!

Just needs a minor tune up, a coat of primer, couple of topcoats, 19 coats of hand rubbed lacquer, tank of gas, upholstery...nothing that you guys can't handle in a day or two.

Are you going to worry about an inspection, or just paint yourselves some fake licence plates like we used to when we were kids?

Hope you get to enjoy the trip.

I wouldn't even primer it, maybe just a flat clear coat on the rust spots ..... ahh what the , just clear the whole thing until the boys are ready to do what ever they want at a later date, I know Stan almost knows how to knock a panel into shape so he'll do it when he is ready.

Well that's just plain outta sight guys, freakin' awesome.
I like the patina on the car and probably would leave it for now.

Thanks for the comments guy's this build has been a blast and a ton of work in the 7 months from start to finish... the car has regi and plates on it raring to go... Today the mufflers went on and final few things to go on... tomorrow wheel alignment and then it's cruising time. Here's a couple more pics from tonight...

Stan and Dave putting in the windshield

Here's a little gift I gave to Stan for the car... An original 1934 British Columbia plate

Dave put in his 2 cents as well also known as a cool spare

Now lets smoke them tires and have some fun look out Radium here we come.....

Congrats to Stan and the crew. That my friends is what hot rodding's all about !! or should be.......NOW go drive the snotttt out of it!!!! YEHAAA:D

Yup she is on the road:D:D:D:D:D and stans a happy camper.. we took it out for lunch today drove around a bit and put about 10 miles on er what a very cool ride tons of people giving the thumbs up and looking at it when it was parked at Lordco

Congratulations fellas! You have done just a great job on this build! Looking forward to seeing this car someday.