1934 Ford fordor field find

Hey Gary well we did not make the deuce days deadline. gave er hell but still had lots to get done so we have now set the sights on the Langley days cruise in. I will post some new pics soon. thanks for checking in on us though mate. How's your ride coming?

I look forward to the pics mate, the Olds body is coming along, hope to get it back from the body man in the next month or so, I'll post an update then.

We are still plugging away on this build... Had the boys come over and help pull the body off for the last time. Most of us just sat back and watch the mighty UGLEE 33 now of the "Knights of Nigh" lift the body... Here is Lee with his new hand pounded armor/tranny tunnel .... seems Lee always gets caught with something on his HEEEED... Pink Helmut now this...hmmm :D

Getting caught up with an update... So with the body off the frame for the last time Stan and I finished up the plumbing of the brakes and bled them so now she stops:D or we hope it will. We Also finished tying in the fuel system and lines. The rest of this week will consist of finishing up the underside of the body with POR 15 and mount the seats so we can get the body back on the frame for the last time in the next couple of weeks.

Sir UGLEE 33's armor put where it belongs...lol

Still plugging away on this build.. Stan has finished the body work that needed to be done on the fire wall after he did some tin work to get the motor to fit. Today we bent up the aluminum roof trim that comes in 7' lengths. Russ the wood guy made us up the buck to bend them to and it worked real gooder......

Now the roof is ready for the fabric and we hope to put the body on the frame for the last time this week and get this thing ready to fire up...:D

Looking Good!

Hey Russ thanks for the update and great pictures!!! I was up at Stan's today and I am really impressed with all that has been done!!! Its looking like the body is ready to be put on permanently. Radium could be possible think you could book us the same resort? cheers, Terry

Moving along nicely there Russ, I'm envious of Terry, he will get a chance to take a close look at this build.

well still at it tonight we got the roof finished with the roof material glued in and it turned out great. thanks for the help Brucey & Truman

Body on today

P9110203_zpsdce68555.jpg
P9110202_zps2393f71a.jpg
P9110200_zpsbcd081f8.jpg
P9110194_zps8e500dd7.jpg
P9110192_zpsafabac26.jpg
P9110190_zps52f73f43.jpg
Stan's '34 is looking good! Here are a few pictures from tonight. We are hope full that it will be road worthy for Radium next weekend!
P9110179_zps23266323.jpg

Good for you guys, that sure is looking goodd ..... no great, some very nice work has happened there, I hope you make it for the run Stan.

Thanks John and thanks to every one helping out on this thing , you guy are good bunch of fiends for sure! friends sorry.

Last edited:
you guy are good bunch of fiends for sure!

A good bunch of fiends...glad to see someone has it figured out at last! Just kidding...the car is definitely looking very good. Sure hope you make it for the weekend.

Maybe more pics when you get back from the trip...???