1933 Chevy Standard Coupe Project

Ron sent along a few more photos
GyCsVhF.jpg

1YgYkiR.jpg

EkdqnOf.jpg

Thanks for peeking in

Bash

Last edited:
A very fine looking build, outstanding actually !! she's over the hill now as it shows now anything that is done and put back together.

That has come along fantastic Bash, man alive what a basket case that was and to think you just knocked that into shape like that, very neat mate, you are a talented guy for sure.

That has come along fantastic Bash, man alive what a basket case that was and to think you just knocked that into shape like that, very neat mate, you are a talented guy for sure.

Thanks John.... to bad I didn't know where the brake pedal was though eh? :eek:

Bash

Bash, I have been MIA for two years from the site and just now catching up on things.

I simply cannot believe what an incredible job you have done with that beat up pile of scrap metal in the first few pics. Truly outstanding! But I am sure tickled that you were able to bring another Chevy back to life. Good show!

So many good ideas in this Chevy...shows just what a resourceful guy you really are.

Thanks for all the great photos along the way.

Neil: A friend called me yesterday, and told me he had a line on a '35 or '36 Chev 1/4 T pickup.....I warned him about the wood framing, and tonight I went looking for a thread (this one!) that I remembered you posting where you had "steeled out" the body of a wood framed Chev coupe.....I'm gutted to find that thanks to the greed of the dicks @ Photobucket, all the pics are now MIA:)
It is truly sad what a huge negative impact they've had on numerous hobbyist forums, automotive and otherwise........a ton of useful info lost due to GREED.

James

...it was my understanding maybe (but I'm old) that the new bosses at Photobucket had "fixed" that? (It's to late for me, I like Imgur,) but I tried to access my pictures on Photobucket and after some fooling around, I could and downloaded a test picture of the ONLY CAR THAT I SHOULD NEVER HAVE SOLD (idiot) !

Ah yes Photo bucket.... well all the photo's I had stored there were deleted, gone, some I have no copy of (my fault) but so be it. I have used Imgur but not real familiar with it.. If you want photos of the Chevy I may still have some James.

Neil: Man, I couldn't remember if you'd sent me anything or not, but a quick search of my yahoo email showed three emails, all with pics attached were sent on Oct 26, which is the day after it was discussed, so thanks for that!
And sadly, I don't remember who it was for, but my first guess would be Ken, who is out just west of G.P.

Cheers!
James

James I can't remember if I sent you any photos of this Chevy but I did my best at restoring this thread.