my Falcon

newfalconowner

getting alot done, even thru the high -20s weather out east.. Finally warming up around these parts, snows melting fast, and i think spring is around the corner..

managed to make my rear seat/wheel tubs this last few weeks, jsut need to clean the welds up, some seam sealer and ready for a blast of paint.. Finish working on the floors is next. When my 1/4 panel arrives then bodywork full steam ahead.. getting to the fun stuff now

IMG_0892.jpg

IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_2903.jpg

IMG_3035-1.jpg

IMG_3026.jpg

Looking great, some nice work there, I look forward to the next instalment, I bet you are looking forward to the rest of the build and the fun parts. Thanks for the update.

That's going to be a Sick '62, (hey .... now there's a personalized plate name for ya)
Thanks for the update.

Last edited:
Great work on the car. Man youve come a long way. love the stance keep on truckin and keep us posted

color is the last thing i can decide on . i picked out five colors so far on my car and its not even ready for that .

ive gone thru maybe 30 color charts,lol.. I would like black cherry but im not a good bodyman yet.. maybe by the time its done i will be,lol...

#1) black cherry
or
gunmetal grey
sunkist orange
a deep burgandy pearl
a deep dark blue
or flat black

fixed my tube bender, and managed to bend the main hoop and rear trunk bars,, and ran out of tubing, so need to get more then can finish my cage

IMG_0935.jpg

IMG_0937.jpg

i picked up a poly seat and tracks,, so i can hopefully finish my floors off.. add some track supports and weld on the top floor and bolt in my seat.. hoping the wife doesnt have a LONG honey-do-list this weekend :)

put my car up on ramps and stands this weekend, and almost finished welding up underneath (man I need to make a rotisserie, I have 16 inches to lay and weld upside down).

IMG_0971.jpg

IMG_0958.jpg

IMG_0959.jpg

IMG_0956.jpg

IMG_0972.jpg

Last edited: