my Falcon

got one of my 1/4 panels last week, and started trimming and fitting to my car..Hopefully get it tacked in place this week and start on the body work.

IMG_0983.jpg

the panel is tacked on, put my hood/fenders on and pushed it outside for a photo op.. need to redesign the tilt hinges as the cross bar interfers with the engine bars but no biggy :) and put it all in primer flat black.

heres how she looked outside today

vidcam010.jpg

vidcam009.jpg

if no interest i wont waste bandwith thanx

Yep, that's going to knock some socks off when finished.

Speaking of front hinge redesign, and I know you mentioned it wasn't right, but .......... is there any vertical adjustment built into the hinges, the front of the clip looks like it needs to raise up so that the fender lines are level with the body lines and horizontal adjustment for proper gaps at the cowl.

Just asking.

Last edited:
it did sit great before i put my engine bars on,, i just put it on, then had to cut the cross bar i put on between the hinges so its resting on the cowl and a tie strap :).. On my photobucket theres a video of it opening.

i jsut need to raise my hinges in the fron abit and make a new support for it to sit proper.

thanx Bullet.. The deal I had with some guy on the car i was interested in fell thru tonite :( Might as well plug away at it, if it sells this week then it goes, if not then I just may finish it after all.

Oh sorry to hear that.
Well keep at her, then her saleablity will go up, as well as her worth.

Last edited:
I havent had 1 email on it, so there no interest or jsut no money here in NS... I will keep plugging away.. Body work this week, and hopefully in primer early next week. :)

after 4yrs of building this thing laying underneath or doing everything from the top,, i broke down and built a rotisserie so i can finish the floor properly..A few days of work on the floors and i can finally paint,undercoat and not have to think of the bottom anymore.

009.jpg