What Did You Do Today? (2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A great day in the shop; one of my buds came over and we re-plumbed the brake lines on the Gasser. The recently installed Speedway straight axle kit pushed the upgrade of the single pot master cylinder, so the brake lines needed changing...great excuse to make a few more changes. So by the close of the evening we were pretty close to finished. A few more tasks and that should be about done. Thanks Tom for the guidance, push and assistance!
Yes, a good day!
Greg

Hello Greg, I did a half ass search but did not turn up anything on your gasser. Would you post a link to it? Thanks and Happy New year to all.

Thanks Boyd! I was racking my insufficient memory bank for who it was that offered that up. Let's talk about that. Thanks for the (Timely) reminder!
Greg
403five0five-nine thousand; text me your number and I can call over to you.

Last edited:
Been busy in the shop and will be working on the Merc panel soon. I've sold a few from the list including my 56 GMC, It's going to a fellow CR members garage, It was time for someone else to be it's caretaker and show it some love. Not getting anything done being on the computer so a Better New Year to everyone!

Well, it's 2016 on the east coast so this is the final post of this thread.

See ya in 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.