What Did You Do Today? (2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Administrator
Ready to go live on January 1, 2015... Happy New Year Everyone!

Last edited:
In fact, it is 2015 - Eastern Standard Time that is.

So, hope to see you all here for yet another year.

Cheers and good health.

I hope you all have a much better year than the last one, let all the bad things that happened then go and look forward to the nice fresh ideas. Happy 2015 everyone.

Got home late or early this morning. I let a guy into a merg lane and he gave me the finger (flipped me the Bird I think you call it), we were both driving along laughing at each other while yelling out the windows to each other all in good fun, it was funny as anything, the best humored road rage I have seen in a long time, we were all laughing. It would be funny if all the road rage you saw was as good as this was.

Last edited:
just woke up. alittle hung over but we will make through the day. I hope. Happy new year all.

Cheers

PeterB

First off, Happy New Years! Its got to be 13 years I have been hanging out here and enjoying the fun wit and great projects...This morning is no different, even though there was a bit of a session here last night:eek:
Greg

Happy New Year to All. tearing riding lawnmower apart..just in case lawn needs mowin!!! New belts, cutter head, servicing.. All this .. 'cause the 58 Custom 300 is road ready, nuthin left to fix!!:D:D:D frank

Top of the year to all.

Two weeks in the new house.

Still unpacking boxes but its getting there, I can now see the garage ceiling!

Wife's craft stuff...don't know where it's all going to go...she says she's not ready to part with any of it yet....there is a big bin across the street...heh, heh...think I would be dead very soon.

Still haven't got the shop set up yet. Have to get some slot-wall board first.

I hope you all have a much better year than the last one, let all the bad things that happened then go and look forward to the nice fresh ideas. Happy 2015 everyone.

Got home late or early this morning. I let a guy into a merg lane and he gave me the finger (flipped me the Bird I think you call it), we were both driving along laughing at each other while yelling out the windows to each other all in good fun, it was funny as anything, the best humored road rage I have seen in a long time, we were all laughing. It would be funny if all the road rage you saw was as good as this was.

Another good one John when using the 'bird' .. is, you point your middle finger to the ground and say, " can you hear this " .....
Then, as you rotate your finger skyward you say, " well here, let me turn it up for you then "

Happy New Year to All. tearing riding lawnmower apart..just in case lawn needs mowin!!! New belts, cutter head, servicing.. All this .. 'cause the 58 Custom 300 is road ready, nuthin left to fix!!:D:D:D frank
& the '55?

Been cleaning up a carb for my motor.
Used a degreaser on it and now need to know how to get the discoloration off it. :mad:

Antone have a suggestion on getting back?

IMG_20150101_131136Large.jpg

Hey Al... I made a MISTAKE, last one one in 2014!! Cold down there too??:D Frank
& here I thought you'd bought all black from Bowser B. Cold? Yes it is ..27F this a.m. & it's been wet so all the cloth tree covers are like plywood.

Been cleaning up a carb for my motor.
Used a degreaser on it and now need to know how to get the discoloration off it. :mad:

Antone have a suggestion on getting back?

IMG_20150101_131136Large.jpg

I started a thread on just this and have gotten some good answers on cleaning carbs for rebuild, thanks to those for the reply's so far.

http://canadianrodder.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19160

I'm getting ready to rebuild 4 holley 94's for my 37 and in the same boat as you. If someone has a good answer for this it would be nice to post it here and in the other thread if possible. It may help others down the road wanting the same info as well.

Cheers!

Dean

Would vinegar work for this application?? Many years ago we had an ultrasonic cleaner tub, it was amazing.

Not hot rod related, just a winter related image for our warm friends down under. Thought they'd get a kick out of this little bit of snow.
The tunnel the train's passing through is what they call a snow shed .. it deflects the snow over the tracks from the usual path an avalanche takes.

10861013_10153052607473593_7355833236077831764_o.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.