The holy grail.... well mine anyways

Great find, guys. It's interesting to see the door hinge configuration between the two four doors.

Bgbkwndo.

Great score Russ. As usual,The pics show Stan standing and working AND YOU sitting with the dog smelling your crotch !!??:D

Cool find, interesting car....definately looking forward to future installments.
Safe journey home!
Greg

If you need fenders or other '35 stuff a guy on this site has some posted in the parts for sale threads.

You've got more Arse that Butch Casadies horse there Russ finding that little Gem, Mate good for you a truely desirable ride, now an FE would be just the ducks guts in there mate :D

Russ...at the 2010 Deuce days, Shiny showed up at our motel driving a 35 or 36 Phaeton.....so you have a lot in common......:):)

The plan for this is small block ford, AOD 8" with a dropped tube axle in the front. Going to be awhile before I get to it as I have a 40 truck to finish first. I have known about this car for a long time this is my new RRSP rolling retirement savings plan always nice to have 2 cars in the shop:D

Nice to see that car get out of the donkey barn! I know the car will turn out great Maybe Dwayne will get his 29 back on the road now.

Yes snow that car had been in the barn for too long. Dwayne always said I had first dibs at the car so when he called me and said it has to go well of to the bank I went...Here are a couple more pics of loading and the 4dr parts car

Yes John that car is solid very little rust and floor is in great shape...And thanks to Rustbucket and Greg for the offer of a visit sorry we did not get a chance to stop in but we were on a time line to get home. As it was we hit snow just out of Mcbride and had a white out for the last 1hr of the treck...

Congrats Russ :D
A real unique car for sure, always good to see another car come into PG.

Haaa, nice hen's teeth, never was up close enough to see if this one had teeth or not:rolleyes:

Ahhhhhhhh......... Oooolga was a fine fine bird. I'm not sure if she had teeth. Brucie M would probably know, but it would break my heart to hear the story.