The holy grail.... well mine anyways

Rustytin

Well after many many years of knowing about this car I am finally going to bring it home... Stanley aka 35 3window and I have the trailer loaded and we are headed to the flat land to get it in the morning.... Those of you who know don't give it away.... so let the guessing begin....:D:p

If the flatland refers to anywhere near Regina, let me know and I will put the coffee pot on. Bring some flatheads. lol

:)I think it is a mid 30's stretched roadster.....just a rumour I heard about 3 years ago.

we are only getting as flat as Alberta flatcat but thanks for the offer... Keith you can't believe al the rumors you here... if that's the case people would think all us PTP people were normal....:eek:

I'm 10 mins off the highway and 10 mins south of Calgary if you want a coffee stop and a tour of rust.

wow close Kevin...... not....lol
Rustbucket we will see how we are doing for time going to be a quick trip but if we have time I will let you know on here... I'll send you a PM ....HA:D

Well I'm still here in Sylvan if guys are coming through here...lots of place to park a trailer and catch a wink too. in rodside 4zero3 fivezerofive nine grand

Betting for either a '78 Chevette or '34 Gremlin
hehehe
Greg

I

You did say Stanley .. ?

Typewriter%20Lot%2011%20&%2012%200072.jpg

Well after many many years of knowing about this car I am finally going to bring it home... Stanley aka 35 3window and I have the trailer loaded and we are headed to the flat land to get it in the morning.... Those of you who know don't give it away.... so let the guessing begin....:D:p

....I won't give it away (not that there is anything wrong with that.....). As long as you are comfortable with it.....

Russ's location clues are quite misleading... He thinks someone is tracking his Cell phone location thus disclosing the REAL location......!!!!haha:)