Post Tour pics

... running hard to Drum

RunningHard.jpg

... hope thats a girl bear Jamie is checking out hahaha

BearsBum.jpg

.... I know they're plotting something!!!

TheGambler.jpg

Thanks for posting these Lee, Drumheller weather ate my camera so I have nothing from Deuce Days. Thanks for the comment....
Clarke

Great Pic's there Lee, thanks mate, like the bonnet (hood) of the Merc, that is a great shot.

Looks like Frank forgot to put the grey rinse in before the run :D

what a trip,in a open roadster..great pics, we had the heater on in Alberta...in the T ,I know no guts no glory..

hope to get to the salt next year
Tskid

Looks like Frank forgot to put the grey rinse in before the run
John be kind now...:rolleyes:

Maybe my hair went that way driving "the day from Drumheller" as I now call it.

Last edited:
You should have been with Clarke, Dave, and myself on the "day from Drumheller". Everybody else turned tail at the construction sight on #9....

Yea, specially with 5 miles of construction, in the middle of gale force winds and blinding rain, in the aftermath of the tornado, that went through the north end of Calgary on that day. Thank somebody ^ for the lack of hail that had accompanied the storm.
I think Clarke got his elbow wet from tire spray...Dave was holding the plastic bag that protected them in the passenger side window opening.
Hell, other than that, it was just a fuine day!

That was definately a day to remember. When Dave quit screaming I knew we were in bad straits..... he was just curled up in the corner of the roadster with a map held up to protect himself.... damned funny scene now that I look back on it. The road, or lack of it, wasn't as bad as the weather we had left behind, so we kept on going, and lived to tell the tale. I was worried about getting caught up in a tornado, and Wayne was behind me with no top.... That was the wettest I got until I rode with Jamie one night in Iowa, but thats another story....
Clarke

....well, I finally got my voice back and the episodes of seeing my life flash before my eyes have diminished. When Clark and I arrive at the hotel that day, I was splattered with mud on my face and CR jacket and I was the wettest I've ever been. I'm still wearing the CR jacket with the mud spots....they're my little 'Badges of Honour' and I'll never wash them off.....I can honestly say....'what a Hell of a ride....' and also ....'horizonal rain hurts like Hell...."