Post Tour pics

N2RODDIN

Here are some shots from the trip south and east after the Points West tour this summer.

We are heading down the coast, through Washington on our way for our overnight stop in Coos bay Oregon

DSC00605-1.jpg

DSC00613.jpg

This was the greatest lunch stop, they had the best chowder

DSC00617.jpg

DSC00634.jpg

DSC00635.jpg

DSC00648.jpg

DSC00649.jpg

DSC00653a.jpg

Last edited:
More to come on this,

DSC00833.jpg

Wild Horses in Reno,

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0067a.jpg

California's coast just a little north of Santa Cruz

DSC00962.jpg

DSC00966.jpg

DSC00968.jpg

DSC00969.jpg

DSC00974a.jpg

DSC00981.jpg

Last edited:
DSC01075.jpg

On our way to Salt Lake City

DSC01077.jpg

DSC01080.jpg

DSC01084.jpg

DSC01086.jpg

Stopped at an Aviation museum, there was some pretty cool stuff,

DSC01132.jpg

Last edited:
You have some great photos there Jamie, shame I couldn't have made the treck with you in the roadster. Some really neat sights there I'pleased to see you guys had a good time on the highway as well.

Some awful nice pics there N2 glad to see you had a good trip.. in that pic of the horses north of Santa Cruz is that smoke, fog or what??

Thanks for sharing some of your trip with the rest of us

:DBash

WOW. Nice shots Jamie.

The shot of the wild horses is priceless. I also kinda like the one of your roadster PU inclined overlooking the ocean with the cooler in the back, and the....ya know.

Looks like quite a trip, must 've been a blast.

Thanks for posting.

Al

Roadtrip

Truly awesome pics, Jamie. Makes us want to do the same roadtrip. Does anyone want to go?:eek:

Hey Jamie, good shots there lad! I'd not seen a few of those.
The wild horses are a herd just outside of Reno Nevada, about 200 strong, and the urban sprawl is slowly but surely closing in on them. We had just been out in the dessert shooting at clay pigeons and targets (Jamie fired my brother-in-laws .50 cal S&W revolver... 20 shells= $40.00!) when we ran across them. Some residents complain about them, others feed them and take care of them. The weather kicked up, mostly wind and dust with some rain chasing it, but it made for a dramatic back drop.
Yeah... it was a good run, and I'm dreaming about the next one already....
Clarke

Thanks for the photos. I always like to see some of what my rodder friends got to see on their trip.

See you down the road,
Phil

It was a great trip as you can tell by the pics and I'd do it again in a heart beat....
The best part was meeting the people, there sure are a lot of nice people out there.........even in the WEST!:D

Even this guy was decent to hang out with!! Lee have you starting building one of these yet?

DSC00446.jpg

You sure got some great memories there Jamie, good to see Lee getting the feel for the open A after the luxury of the Merc.

.....for some reason I cant see the picture but I do remember checkin out Jamie's roadster ... it was pretty cool!!!:D ... been thinking real serious about a roadster!!:D

.... I figured finally how to see the picture ... yikes who is that long haired old hippy anyway hahaha

Last edited: