Pictures Canadian Rodder Tour 2012 in Ottawa

Thanks for posting the pics Mark, its really appreciated.

I wonder if they can get any more planes in that museum, boy is it packed.

The shop tour, interesting stuff everywhere.

Great pictures Shorts! Looks like that camera really got a workout! That museum is incredible! Thanks for taking the time to post.

Thanks for postin Mark. Wareing other peoples funny hats can get ya head lice.:D.Ya got to be gettin close or past time for an oil change on that new motor with the miles ya rang up . Dorian

Thanks Shorts, great to see what we missed out on and everyone having fun.

What was the story in what looks like someones shed with a lot of unfinished projects.

John, I will write an account of what went on when I can but to answer your question about the "shed" and "unfinished projects", that was up near Petawawa Ontario at the shop of one of the tour participants who invited us all for lunch at his place - an incredible place and an incredible gesture.

Slim I thought about that after the head lice thing but that ride was so cool and John that was a friend of Frank's real nice people put on a real BIG spread for all of us and all of his cars or real soild love that 57 two door wagon.The best part of the Tour for me was every thing but I have to say it's the people you meet and spend time with that make the tour a must do thing and wining a bet with Blood55 Curtis's father inlaw over Oldman Mike's 34 red Ford roadster not a Chevy and winning 100 bucks from Hortons Hot Rod parts now that is a GREAT sponsor of the Tour thank you to every one for a great weekend and if you missed it you just missed a great time.:)

Hey! I've seen most of these cars somewhere before....can't quite place it though. Great job once again by 'Shorts' & 'Skirts' - Thanks guys!

I hope everyone remembered to slip on over to Gatineau for cheap beer!!!;) (often on sale in grocery stores for $16.99 for the big box - always get one to drink when I'm there and bring one or two home!:D)

Mark, in your aerial shots you were right over my Sister-in-law's house on the Quebec side - I know the area pretty well. I go exploring every time we visit - you see quite a bit more when you're on foot.:D

Looks like everyone had a blast and that Ford Shop was making me all lusty;) I'll be expecting a full report on that shop.:cool:

Hay Mark . The only thing I can think of in the area ta get you a better thrill would be playing in the rapids of the Ottawa. Open canoe of course rafts are for sissys :D

Ps. If anyone has more pics and would like to add them please feel free to add them I would love to see them. Great tour Frank and Judy thanks again Mark and Angie.:)

Mark, can't get access to my PB account, however you sure have it well covered , thanks for posting.
Thanks to Frank- Judy, all the sponsors, newbies and to the old timer's for a wonderfull tour.

Marilyn , Brian

That was a really great time..Some really fine folks to be around.. took us two cars for us to finish but we made it ..I have a bunch of pics to post also..Later..Thanks Judy for several things..The Queen "Roddess" of Canadian Rodder..A special thanks to ALL the wifes..RODDESS'S of the tour who really help to make the tour a blast..They are an inspiration for riding with us under many circumstances with-out complaing..Circumstances can make us touchy and grouchy at times and they are great for putting up with us at times .. Don't beleive anything "shorts" says ..He was not wearing Shorts at the banquet..

Shorts

Thanks for the great photos. Who is the orange Deuce roadster with the BC plates ????

Hay Mark . The only thing I can think of in the area ta get you a better thrill would be playing in the rapids of the Ottawa. Open canoe of course rafts are for sissys :D

Ya but that would require some sort of physical effort. Wait so did getting him into that plane. Oh it was painfull to see. But we had an awsome time up there. What a fantastic peice of equipment.

That was a really great time..Some really fine folks to be around.. took us two cars for us to finish but we made it ..I have a bunch of pics to post also..Later..Thanks Judy for several things..The Queen "Roddess" of Canadian Rodder..A special thanks to ALL the wifes..RODDESS'S of the tour who really help to make the tour a blast..They are an inspiration for riding with us under many circumstances with-out complaing..Circumstances can make us touchy and grouchy at times and they are great for putting up with us at times .. Don't beleive anything "shorts" says ..He was not wearing Shorts at the banquet..

I was going to get a pair of scisors but skirts wouldnt let me she said that was his only good pair of pants!

Fatchuk,55Blood, and Slim my new forum name is going to be Limbo King with the long pants from now on.:p

I was going to get a pair of scisors but skirts wouldnt let me she said that was his only good pair of pants!

I think the key word here is GOOD. Court,funeral,wedding ,limbo suit.
You should of offerd to hold the camera while tinki winki I mean limbo king with the long pants did his impression of spiderman getting into the plane.
Priceless :D

Last edited:
I think he was reluctant to or unable to wear shorts after that ride in the by-plane he didn't want us to see those dark brown stains running down the back of his legs to his ankles :D..he put on a brave face with his long pants on..:D